Recent content by mayora13

  1. Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    If you think about it, Xanxus gun doesn't shoot your normal bullets that pierced trough things. Is more like rays of dying will flame and he can control the strength of the flames.
  2. Reborn 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

    Did Xanxus really killed him? Then why is Lussuria healing him? After he shot him, Tsuna screamed at him and Xanxus told him to shut up, and Reborn and Mukuro look like: 'Ah, Xanxus, you are so silly. And then Lussuria is holding Kykyo and his healing peacock is there, and Tsuna and co. look...
  3. Reborn 278 Discussion/ 279 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 278 Spoiler Thread Wao. Tsuna really rips his wings off!! All that blood and Byakus crazy face are great!!
  4. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion Lesson 218 is wow!! Are we really going to see Kagura unleashed her true potential?
  5. Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Well.. gintama and gokusen are 1st and 2nd place, the rest is just some of my favorites. 1- Gintama 2- gokusen 3- Akuma de Souro 4- Love*com 5- Black Lagoon 6- Hellsing 7- Paradise kiss 8- saruyama 9- suikoden III-cause I like the game 10- I used to really love Naruto, but now I'm...
  6. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion The new DVD cover has Gin and Kagura, is so cute. Some of the Japanese pages I go to are going crazy over this arc. Specially the Ginkagu ones. After seeing how much Japanese people are so into Gintama, I feel less like a dork :)
  7. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion the anime creators used black hair too. Dont you think that they must have ask sorachi about it? And I really would like him to meet sougo.
  8. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion I hope that this is a good long arc. And I wouldn't mind seeing some Shinsengumi thrown into the mix. But the brother looks a lot like Sougo, I was pretty sure on the flashback he had black hair.
  9. Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Re: Gintama Discussion Is that Kagura and Shinpachi at the end? Shinpachi looks good as a woman.
Top