Recent content by Mayumura

  1. Mayumura

    Discussion How did Kenpachi get beat?

    Since when were you under impression that Aizen have no Kykoa Suigetsu anymore?
  2. Mayumura

    Discussion How did Kenpachi get beat?

    Since when were you under impression that somebody really beat Kenpachi? Kubo mentioned Aizen @ Everything were Aizen's illusion.
  3. Mayumura

    Chapter Bleach 506 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 506 Discussion / 507 Predictions I found that thread and in interview Kubo just stated that Yamamoto got only one arm... Can you point me directly to the post about the reasons? Please.
  4. Mayumura

    Chapter Bleach 506 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 506 Discussion / 507 Predictions Hey, can you tell me where Yamamoto refused to hae his hand back? Isn't it result of sacrifical kido? I mean, when I can find info about it?
  5. Mayumura

    Kirge Opie vs Byakuya Kuchiki

    Well, I personally think that Byakuya played dumb when he forced himself to use ban-kai against As Nodt when he could easily counter her with shikai. If he won't use any ban-kai actions and press on with Kidou and Shikai he probably can take down Opie with ease.
  6. Mayumura

    Is Ichigo part quincy?

    I think Ichigo won't be fullpart Quincy, but he will learn some Quincy's tricks to resist their ability to swallow reiatsu. In this way they wont able to suck his bankai and he can fights against em.
  7. Mayumura

    Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Anime cancelled because they got not content in general. Filler arcs had bad ratings and nobody buy dvd with it.
  8. Mayumura

    Favorite zanpakutou release command

    Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still! Retreat and you will age! Hesitate and you will die! SHOUT... ...MY NAME IS... ZANGETSU! Most epic release of Zanpaktou. Also Shunsuii's and Ukitake's are epic too. Ressurections... hm... I like Ulquiorra's one, "Isolate...
  9. Mayumura

    Discussion The reason Bleach has been falling in the rankings recently: a theory

    So Bleach is not popular now just because he became more seinen like?
  10. Mayumura

    Anime Bleach Episode 366 Discussion

    Gosh, how many times I said to myself to don't f*kin cry? And still... Best episode of arc one of the best in Bleach. I'm so happy and so sad in the same time. And Kon's "there will be a lot of interesting" and Ichigo's "see ya later, not in last time" to Rukia, we will have TV-2, now I'm sure...
  11. Mayumura

    Anime Bleach Episode 366 Discussion

    See ya after hiatus, Ichigo.
  12. Mayumura

    Chapter Bleach 484 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions ~BLEACH IS ON A BREAK~ It's kinda annoying, cuz Kubo already had 3 breaks in a row. In fact his chapters show us very short parts of main action and they are lack of information. Even waiting for every week to know more is a torture. And since anime...
  13. Mayumura

    Discussion Bleach Fillers Killing the Story?

    Re: Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27 1. Dude, maybe you understood it wrong 2. I don't know what plot holes are you talking about but there is no one. Don't take fillers so serious they are just like bleach movies: watch and enjoy. 3. He were double agent because of his pride. He can do...
  14. Mayumura

    Warner Brothers in Film Talks for Bleach Manga

    No god, pelase no.
  15. Mayumura

    Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27

    Then we will get ~ 1 year hiatus and then Bleach-TV2 like it was with Gintama.
Top