Seems more like some of the FH are control freaks with given they’re place in the tower is understandable to an extent(seems especially true with Traum and Zharard).
The whole ancient being a threat to FH is shaping up to be more likely about established power structure than mortal danger(I.e...
Agreeing with @Jubei and like you already mentioned, he has the horsepower it seems it more just the stamina to wipe everyone before the gas tank empties. So going to say yes however it also depends on who's in the Corp(i.e Baam doesn't have the same Evankhell scale AOE to take people out...
Well this Thread has a set of legs, I liked it honestly with the only issue being with as others have pointed out, White should have taken more damage or at least visibly so.
Still hype ever increasing for the next episode although I have a feeling we could be getting a cutaway(in True SIU...
Seems like a normal transition chapter for the most part, next week SHOULD be a fight. Regarding the ratings I think whats happening is something that started in season 2 and we're all semi used to by now but it's only coming to a head because we're waiting for big developments that are...
Meh Chapter overall but was needed to move the plot along. Looks like Baam isn't trying to clear the stage and just waiting for White. Good to see Rak kept the spear though.
If Baam does indeed beat White then there's zero chance the FH remain in the sidelines. Zahards disinformation campaign tried to downplay the Baam/Charlie and Co encounter until the Pan test left them no choice.
Beating White, a legendary High Ranker feared through the tower as a myth while...
It looks like the Orb White saw was similar to the one Baam made using the Thorn(All red shinsoo).
Funny enough this reminds me of the Data Zahad fight where the first attack the Baam made was the Black Shinsoo Orb before going on the offensive with a Floral Butterfly Technique
I believe that it's not per se that Baam doesn't have the skillset but more that he lacks the horsepower to properly apply it CONFIDENTLY(and ultimately his biggest limitation).
Baam so far has spent so much time "on the basics" that it seems he doesn't know if he could handle the amount of...
I think that as crazy as it sounds it not outside the possibility that Baam could stall and even push White back even if temporarily after combining his powers.
The Red Thyrrsa has shown the capability of auto-offense when used in conjunction with the Thorn which pushed it to Level 2(it was...
I think that this has got to be some sort of set up gone awry given how this all played out so poorly.
The Commanders are dropping like flies one way or another, Yas seems to be doing his own thing, and Lyobrick is just sitting around waiting for Kallivan to come and give home his best shot...
Even now Baam still not using Thorn to just brute force the boss doesn't make sense, especially when time is of the essence but alas it allows the white development.
Still really interested in seeing exactly how this is all going to blow up in Whites face more than anything right now being honest.
I honestly think that it's the third Thorn fragment. With the recent revelation that the Baam has a suit specifically designed to resist the warp and Hockey's painting described what looked like the Thorn behind a waterfall(from what I can remember).
I can almost now see a scenario where Baam...