Recent content by MeanderingSoul

  1. 313 Cover 1 week to late

    WOW! Even little flaws in the skin! Awsome details! Looks great man! nice work!
  2. Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! Deidara should already be dead. So I'm voting Deidei.
  3. The Yondaime Mega Convo

    No. Bardok didn't give a crap about Goku in the Japanese one. That pissed me off because in English they made Bardok out to be all noble and misunderstood when in reality he was just an asshole. I like him better as a cold hearted selfish bastard. Sorry for being off topic BTW :]
  4. Chapter 305 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 305 Prediction [Naruto] HA! That would be awesome! i would laugh hard if that happened. And then i might feel empty and alone. lololololol
  5. Sai Mega Convo

    Re: sai, views opinions theories predictions on him I feel it is my job to note that you didn't even MENTION Obito in all that.  He IS the one that technically said it first. :eyeroll And Sai? IMHO He is even harder to predict than Kabuto. This whole arc is about mad betrayal. lol :p Pretty...
  6. Anime Fillers

    I agree.  This Hidden Sar arc was the last straw.  I just CAN'T STAND IT!  They could at LEAST go back to Hidden Falls or whatever that village was called--for a visit or something.  And, Where is Kakashi?  He's still Team 7's instructor, and he is nowhere to be found!  Unless you count when he...
  7. Favorites Favorite Characters in Manga/Anime

    Re: The Characters of Major Coolness I agree that Byakuya is terribly cool.  also Urahara.  (Bleach) Neji and Shino (Naruto) Kenshins master--forgot his name. (Kenshin) D (Vampire Hunter D) Majeh (King of Hell) Killy (Blame)
  8. Fun Thread What did you do today before you "logged in" on MH?

    Re: What are you doing today before you've logged in to MH MSN
  9. Technology Broadband- What connection do you have?

    Re: What Internet connection do you have? insight broadband
  10. Has Naruto hurt the American anime industry?

    I think it's the other was around. America does bad things to good anime.
  11. Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!  Dude!  Then Team Yellow Flash would ALL be members of Akatsuki!  Except for Kakashi.  LMAO!   The Learder as, duh. And Tobi(to) Wait, he's not actually a memeber. Oops. And the mysterious woman is...O.O !!! (NOT DEIDARA!) 
  12. Spoiler, New Sasuke

    i like the snake. :) The color is nice!
  13. Chapter 305 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 305 Prediction [Naruto] well, it HAS been more than two and half years, when taking into account the time it took for the previous arc to end and then as long as it's taken this new one to progress, but i don't think it has been three years yet. It is definitly getting closer though. I...
  14. Favorites What's your favorite Naruto pairing?

    i voted for them! XD But i prefer Naruto on top. *wink*
  15. 302 SAIII!!!!!

    looks awesome!
Top