Recent content by Mebashi

  1. Mebashi

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    I have an unclear prediction about Erza and Irene's part. It starts with Erza being confused and surprised at the same time.She asks the Enchantress about who she is,with which she fires a beam at Erza and starts an explanation about their relationship(?). After she explains herself Irene starts...
  2. Mebashi

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Ah,I guess I was wrong about my Mirajane Alegria prediction,because I thought the word alegria meant pleasure instead of joy;happiness,which is it's real translation D:.Oh yeah Jellal :D! Thank you :).I totally agree with you :D.I really hope Mira will be the one to defeat Irene and not Erza...
  3. Mebashi

    Chapter Fairy Tail 507 Discussion / 508 Prediction Thread

    Heyyy :D!It's my first post here and I created an account on MangaHelpers,because I love reading the Fairy Tail discussions about the recent chapter,so I decided to join.Nice to meet you all!About the last chapter.I really liked it,it's by far the best chapter out of the most recent ones.I...
Top