Recent content by Meccamputechture

  1. Meccamputechture

    Discussion The D. Gray-man RAW Thread

    All we can do is wait but at least we can check the new volume for now. D.Gray-man Volume 17 RAW: Here or Here. Volume Info here.
  2. Meccamputechture

    Discussion The D. Gray-man RAW Thread

    D.Gray-man Volume 16 RAW: Here or Here. Volume Info here.
  3. Meccamputechture

    Discussion The D. Gray-man RAW Thread

    D.Gray-man Volume 15 RAW: Here or Here.
  4. Meccamputechture

    DGM Fanbook: GRAY ARK

    That's chapter 106 (Krory versus Jasdevi).
  5. Meccamputechture

    Info The Reborn! Manga Covers Thread

    Re: The Reborn! Manga Covers (latest vol 20) Great cover and I'm glad Reborn is on the front of it.
  6. Meccamputechture

    The cnet128 Thread

    Yes, I'm now subscribed to it. I don't have to kill the search function to find your translations anymore. :D
  7. Meccamputechture

    The cnet128 Thread

    Had no idea you have a translation forum till today. Perfect.
  8. Meccamputechture

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 157 Spoiler thread I don't think Tyki's in his black form there. Unless he can do that and not have his holy wounds.
  9. Meccamputechture

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 80 Lol, Allen made too many funny faces in this episode. DDL Link [S^R] D.Gray-man 80
  10. Meccamputechture

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    DGM Episode 79 RAW DDL Link DDL Link Latest: [S^R] D.Gray-man 79 - Thanks to Darklight
  11. Meccamputechture

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 78 What might that Noah theory have been? I found Road's voice over extremely interesting but I'm not too sure about what was being said there. I'm waiting on another sub to cross check.
  12. Meccamputechture

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 78 Your-Mom Sub BT Link [Your-Mom]​_D.​Gray-Man​_78​_[XVID][6C2EBB81].​avi DDL Link [Your-Mom]​_D.​Gray-Man​_78​_[XVID][6C2EBB81]
  13. Meccamputechture

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 78 DDL Link(for anyone in need of it) D.Gray-man 78 RAW
  14. Meccamputechture

    Anime D.Gray-man Season 2 (Episode 52-103) Discussion

    Re: DGM Episode 78 BT Link [S^R] D.Gray-man 78 (704x396 DivX651).avi Enjoy!
Top