Recent content by meeedoooz

  1. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    Adapt to what, the new definitions? Can I quote Jordan Peterson here or will that break the forum rules? I'm Genuinely asking as I don't want to derail this discussion. And I think the second part of my post answers your question. As for the blanket statements. Please don't think just because...
  2. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    You know what? You keep proving I know exactly what the word means. But this is getting nowhere with you as expected. So I will just take @Lobo 'S route: "only you know what Any word means." And saying outright that I use a word wrong then claiming those who do so are idiots is actually...
  3. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    I've stated my points clearly and logically. Feel free to read them again.
  4. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    People should really consider that many are not from USA or Europe. English isn't our first language and in our languages gender and sex are the same thing and we were tought that in English it's the same (as it really was until "modern" adjustments). This is how the other part of the World...
  5. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    Pretty sure I know exactly what the word means. Specially seeing the rest of your post. There is a difference between being anti-something and attacking people, And the whole pronouns thing which I have no intention in diving into. Please check me previous reply. Hasn't that started already...
  6. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    Since you embrace the culture of course it will not lose you any sleep. But as @Zmsp Mentioned this is a polarising topic. Same as religion, these are fundamental beliefs for many. It would be better to stay away from such topics in a shonen manga with world wide fans. You can't write a story...
  7. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    Fair enough.
  8. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    Sure there is. One where religious & Conservatives are called parasites and stupid and a whole lot of other insults and it's against the rules to hate the inclusion of Woke culture as a crew member in one piece. Above all I hate breaking rules I agree upon, So I need to know where I stand, If I...
  9. meeedoooz

    Discussion Yamato’s Gender

    I I just have one question; Is this forum neutral on this or a Woke forum? Are we allowed to hate this Yamato development or is it against the rules?
  10. meeedoooz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    A lot of fans are not from USA or Europe. Introducing such elements in a shonen mange is strange. I really don't look forward to these kind of discussions each time Yamato shows up. Oda should decide and clearly declare where he is going with this so those who look at this as "goal" can be...
  11. meeedoooz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1052 Discussion

    This feels.. rushed. And the whole "Yamato is a man" stuff is certainly unpleasant. Maybe I, too, need a long break.
  12. meeedoooz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1051 Discussion

    If Yamato solves her identity issue I would be okay with her joining. The crew does need another strong female character as I've said before. By strong I mean actual strength, not personality. But if she sticks with the "I am Oden" crap it will be awful to read One Piece.
  13. meeedoooz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1050 Discussion

    I still have hopes for a more detailed flashback. If this is it then I will feel really underwhelmed.
  14. meeedoooz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1049 Discussion

    I don't know why but I wanted and expected the flashback to be a lore related to kaido's race. Not that this is bad, it's just not what I expected. I think there is a lot to be told regarding these ancient, seemingly almost extinct races.
  15. meeedoooz

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1048 - Spoiler Discussion

    Isn't it confirmed that next chapter there will NOT be a break? Or is there something new regarding the matter? The thread has a "break" next to it. Is there a public holiday?
Top