Recent content by MeenaNeela

  1. Hello, I'm new. And I'm searching for a certain manga chapter.

    Yeah, that title had to be pretty catchy, right? Um... I haven't posted alot here, but I figured you guys could help me :derp Found a page of deadman wonderland on the net. Don't know which chapter it is from, and I would be glad if someone knows it :) I just started with the manga. (I know...
  2. Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    Thank you! I guess the german subs aren't very accurate. My friend said they don't have sex. I was like... "Uh... yeah..." I didn't read the manga but I started with the anime yesterday.
  3. Multi Season Tokyo Ghoul

    Please help me, I don't get it. Itori said in episode 4 humans and ghouls can't have sex or they die, but it's perfectly clear in the flashback that Nishiki and Kimi HAD sex (just like normal human couples do, too) So...?
Top