Recent content by MegamanX195

  1. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    That's a bad translation. What he actually says is that he's about to discount his frustration on Youpi or something to that effect.
  2. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Well, I like Ging's voice. Besides, we've already heard it before a couple of times.
  3. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Don't mention that, anime-only viewers might see too much into it. I loved the episode, can't wait to see some of the great moments now. Also, I'm in love with that new opening forever.
  4. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Man, even though I already know everything that's going to happen I couldn't help but feel so hyped. Like, the kind of hype where you can barely contain your excitement. Anyone else experienced this?
  5. MegamanX195

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 345 Discussion/ 346 Predictions

    I'm pretty sure Kurapika didn't use Judgment Chain to make the other two people "cooperate" with him. After all, that chain does kill you, but doesn't obligate you to comply, and the two persons Kurapika talked about mentioned that they would rather die than give them the eyes. So, yeah, either...
  6. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    That was absolutely amazing, I still can't describe what happened or how I feel about this turn of events accuratelly even after all these years, just bits and pieces. Though f*** you, preview music.
  7. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    It's the same color scheme as that one manga cover, though. Everyone uses those, actually.
  8. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Actually, the body of the infected person itself does contaminate other people, but it requires a bit of prolonged contact. And I agree that it's poison and not radiation. Togashi wouldn't have went out of his way to explain it was poison every time if it wasn't. That plot point clearly was...
  9. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Believe me, Togashi isn't trying to rush anything. Besides, plenty of this stuff was foreshadowed since way back. Even back in Netero's CA arc introduction, where he had a "ethereal rose"-like background. And ever since Pitou cut off Kaito's arm like it was nothing, no one should reasonably...
  10. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Yeah, the poison does spread with prolonged contact. That's exactly the reason why Togashi chose that: to showcase how cruel humanity is, not caring about killing thousands of innocent creatures as long as they get another few enemies. Besides, I never understood how so many people thought...
  11. MegamanX195

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    I don't care about crappier translations, obviously it will be the case considering it's free and quick. What I do care about, however, is actually understanding the chapters, unlike what happened with the previous ones, where I got a very basic gist of things, but absolutely NONE of the...
  12. MegamanX195

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    Okay, now that translation was pretty good. Anyone got links for the Viz translations of the previous chapters? I'd like to actually understand them, too.
  13. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    That's mostly because GI was the closest to a generic shonen arc in HxH, on purpose. And even then, it subverts the usual tropes, having the final battle be easily winnable, and the only reason we even got an actual fight at all was because Gon is stubborn. GI was basically Togashi showing how...
  14. MegamanX195

    Discussion Kurapika

    Re: How did Kurapika tank Uvogin's Big Bang Impact? I always understood that part as Kurapika not turning on the Zetsu inducing effect. It's pretty clear he can make the chains stronger or weaker at will, so it's not far-fetched to assume he didn't activate that effect, since it's never been...
  15. MegamanX195

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    He looks just the same in the manga at that point.
Top