Recent content by MegumiYuuki

  1. MegumiYuuki

    Favorites What anime yaoi pairings do you like?

    This entire BL Section must have died in 2009 completely. But I am willing to give my input, even if nobody sees it for 10 years. lol There are two specific Animations I favor over all others at the time being. 1. Princess Princess - Toru and Yuujirou 2. Gravitation - Yuki and Shindo I...
  2. MegumiYuuki

    Discussion The Cosplay Thread

    Too bad I am too old, but I woudl love to see someone Cosplay Ruka from Steins Gate. I know up front it will be hard to pull off. But I think she is so cute! Transgender or not doesn't mean a thing to me.
  3. MegumiYuuki

    Discussion Smut/Adult Content in Shoujo/Josei Series

    The only Adult content I think woudl work is if it is warranted in a romance scene. Skip all fan service, leave it to the Shonen based stories. I am of the upper age end of the Josei community, and just the right amount to hint is all is needed.
  4. MegumiYuuki

    Favorites Magi Favorite Pairings!

    Without using a Patriarchal mind, I believe age doesn'te matter, especially when its only a 3 year difference. I do in fact, think Morgiana will be Alibabas Queen and develop a relationship prior to it. I dont think CH 81 was for nothing, it was a precursor. Not knowing just how big the series...
Top