Recent content by Megy

  1. Megy

    Discussion Web comics no laughing matter / Shoddily scanned, translated manga causing headache for publishers

    FUCK YES DOROHEDORO IS GETTING A RELEASE IN AMERICA?! This is exactly how Edited Mangas help the business, I probably would've never heard of Dorohedoro if it hadn't been for Edited Manga groups. In fact, there's a plethora of series I'd have never read without Edited Mangas. However, I will always...
  2. Megy

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!) No OP again. ;_; Oh Oda, if only you knew how much it pains me to wait.
  3. Megy

    FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 81 Discussion WHY WON'T ENVY JUST DIE God, I hate him with such a passion. The moment it showed that he was still alive as a wretched little fetus-thing I knew it wasn't going to end well... and now he's going to get Mei. ;_; I cannot wait to see him squashed like a bug.
  4. Megy

    FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 82 Predictions Ling looks batshit and I cannot wait to see what he does. Also, I'm getting bad vibes from the group visiting Reole, especially with Hoenheim. The last couple of chapters have been really building up the tension and now with Ed back I think things will blow up in 82...
  5. Megy

    Chapter One Piece Volume 51 (ch492-502) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 493 Predictions Just watch. It'll be the leader of the bandits from chapter 1 and he's actually looking for Shanks. Though I like the predictions that it's someone from Zoro's past, and if it were Usopp I'd laugh my ass off.
  6. Megy

    Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

    Re: Bounties in OP, why only power? This is exactly it. Think about Dragon, the most dangerous criminal in the world. Do you really think he's earned that title for raping and pillaging? No, he has that title because he's leading the revolution against the WG. And how about Tom? All he did...
  7. Megy

    Favorite moment, emotion moment?

    WOO HOO ALY!!! Nice job man, that post was a great read! You nearly said them all for me. I'd just like to add "You end up in weird places when you're drunk," when Juumonji scored the touchdown against Shinryuuji, and EVERYTHING Monta-related. Especially when Honjou recognized Monta. ;_;
  8. Megy

    Seinen Mushishi by Urushibara Yuki

    Re: Mushishi I got introduced to Mushishi through the anime too. It's absolutely amazing and one of my favorite animes. It's so different and everything from the backgrounds to the music is beautiful. I especially love the feeling ya get from watching it. It just calms me. Mushishi really...
  9. Megy

    Society Manga distributors arrested

    I feel bad for the poor guys who got arrested. I mean, just think about it, at one time all of us have probably downloaded one of their raws. We've dirtied out hands as well, but the scanners, the ones that work the hardest for raws, get in trouble. I buy translated manga and I try to...
  10. Megy

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray Man 094 Discussion I have to agree with Dawn, I don't really like what's going on right now. I think it's getting worse. Let's hope this doesn't turn into long boring fight, after long boring fight or a "SAVE THE GIRL" situation. I have grim prospects, to say the least. Oh and does...
  11. Megy

    Discussion Natural Disasters: Do you have to deal with them?

    I was just reading about those earthquakes, it's crazy. I live on the East coast of Florida right where 2 hurricanes hit within 2 weeks. The roof fell on the grill (so we had no food), we couldn't use the bathrooms, and the electric didn't come on for weeks. Then the next year, hurricanes wollop...
  12. Megy

    Chapter 292 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 292 Predictions Well, a few things could happen besides Sasuke and Character poll. One Yamato could take control of Naruto before he reaches 3 tails, because if ya notice Naruto's third tail isn't fully developed at the end of the chapter. Or Yamato could let Naruto go on a rampage and...
  13. Megy

    Chapter 291 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 291 Predictions I really hope that doesn't happen soon. The only reason Naruto can summon Gamabunta is because of Kyuubi. Sasuke might be able to with the cursed seal, but it'll make no sense if Sakura summons that huge slug this early on. I just hope we some kickass fighting that doesn't...
Top