Recent content by Meleeboy0

  1. Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    If I could, I would vote for Rokudo Mukuro. He is technically considered the Mist Guardian as well right? I don't like his constant anger towards Tsuna and always wanting to kill him, even after he joins the team. I know Hibari is the same way, but he still has some sort of small will to help...
  2. [Poll]Whos your most favourite member of the 10th Vongola Famiglia?

    Re: [Poll]Whos your favourite Vongola Famiglia ?? EDIT: Wrong thread. =\ I guess I'd have to say my favorite is either Lambo or Gokudera. Both of their personalities just stand out so much.
  3. Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Couples Thread

    LamboxKana anybody? No? Wow.. And to tell the truth, I think Tsuna will end up with Haru. I mean yeah he has a big crush on Kyoko, but Haru's the one who recognizes his existence.
  4. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Re: Reborn! anime RAWS thread (latest ep76) I've only been watching Hitman Reborn for about 2 weeks now, but I've been hooked since the start. Thanks so much for posting this! ^_^
Top