Recent content by Meli-chan

  1. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Hy!!! It's been a while forum! :) I feel sorry about MS but i sooo grateful about the "new teams" work!! I don't know them but i think they are do their best to translate the chapter and edit it as soon as they can so i think we shouldn't blame them. This work for MS takes some more day to do...
  2. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    :'((((((((((( I always hoped D.gray-man will come out but the last half year i not hopeing because its hurt to match when its not coue out. I just werry werry happy when i see a new chapter come out dancing arround the romm and screaming a big! :) So cheer up everyone! We just need to wait as we...
  3. Meli-chan

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction Allen <3 i loved he's pony tail in the zombies arc and now this pic! :DDDD <3 <3
  4. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Non-chan thank you i love it! I fired up to m ake a full colouring page too! :-D
  5. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Hy! If I remember well they fin a translaitor and we can see bleach is out. But they don't told he/she will transleat dgm too.
  6. Meli-chan

    Science 9.0 Magnitude Earthquake in Japan

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread I just now saw the archive news of the earthquake. Its shocked me. I pray the people in japan too.
  7. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    hy! I colored the apokryphys eye and i think about this cuestion too. In the anime the innocence was green and turquoise or blue or green mixed colours. And the aakumas, noahs magenta purple. I was colored the skin to bone color/hazelnut. i will show you guys but im not at home this weekens so i...
  8. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Aesome *-* I wondered too what kind of skin colour the Apocryphos have. I think green too but its loke like an alien! :D:turtle or a tirtle! :D Just kidding. Thanks for the pics! :D
  9. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    LOL! I like this pic too! It was the most funnyest since Allen and Ticky landed on the Earl! :D
  10. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Ofcaurse Mango-chan! :D I used Adobe Photoshop 7 i know its kind old. I will use photoshop cs4 its a nice program too. I like to use manga studio 4 but not for coloring. :D
  11. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Jeah theses no way to Link being a 3rd. I so happy abut seeing another colorings! Thank you for it! :D Thank you abut likeing my style :D Let's coloring everyone and crate amazing pictures! And do not be shy to sharing! :D
  12. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    What amazing chapter! I loved every single moment Hoshino is a trully briliant! :D And a new coloring! It was harder like the first saw, but i trully happy about created it! :D
  13. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Good to hear about new fans and younger teens to like D.gray-man. I a fan from the first saw. :-D about 5 years. I hope the anime will continoue too. :-D
  14. Meli-chan

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Thank you guys, you are nice! :D Thanks for the all day-night being in front of the pc to wait for spoilesr or chapter i made another coloring. Now go to sleep i hope when i woke up (relly soon T-T) we have the nem chapter. :D
  15. Meli-chan

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 204 Spoiler Thread Are you sure about colorpages be in the next issue? I was so fired up about see them. T-T Yes Noahs :D it's cool! A personally want some AllenXRoad! Or Ticky! :lovebunny
Top