Recent content by meliadoul

  1. meliadoul

    Air Gear 331 Discussion/ 332 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 331 Spoiler Thread No pics for 331, just a summary spoiler posted by roroger at ritualscan : edit : seems like it wasn't completely accurate.
  2. meliadoul

    Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread Isn't that Onibasu talking and pretending to be Kilik though? Well, that wouldn't stop Oh!Great, but I don't see Kilik talking about his intimate moment with Rika to his team. I doubt OG will make Sleeping Forest fail too quickly now, but I don't see him...
  3. meliadoul

    relationships with ikki

    It was a red herring...? I dunno, I'm someone who always thought Ringo would be the most important person to Ikki, and I could explain this chapter as a way for Oh!Great to confuse the readers as much as Ikki was confused after Ringo's kiss. I mean, Ikki is overly defensive about this kiss...
  4. meliadoul

    Air Gear 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 330 Spoiler Thread 3 spoiler pics posted by vaanxx at the mc anime spanish forum :
  5. meliadoul

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear 249 Discussion/250 Predictions Compared to people (mostly teenagers) killing and maiming each others, mostly under the pretense of a "sport"? Seriously, the whole premise of Air Gear is screwed up (but that's Oh!Great for you). Never look for some morales and common sense in his...
  6. meliadoul

    Shounen Air Gear by Oh! Great

    Re: Air Gear Hangout Thread Oh hey, a subforum. That's pretty cool for Air Gear. I'm not surprised it had one before but died. Also not surprised it's more popular now. Myself, I lost interest in Air Gear not long after the whole Tower/Sora revelations. Only recently thanks to the tournament...
  7. meliadoul

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great Short spoiler posted by Dofla and translated by Hadora&seki13: And what's shocking about Ringo being someone's favorite character? :(
  8. meliadoul

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great Ringo did her best imo and she was stronger than I thought (emotionally). New spoiler pics thanks to Dofla: ps: thanks for the welcome.
  9. meliadoul

    Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Air Gear by Oh! Great *delurks* Objection! My spoiler wasn't fake :( But heh, since I only translate them from french from the guys at ritual, and they're always right... Huh, to be on-topic:
Top