Recent content by meothx

  1. Fairy Tail Vol. 15 (Chap 119-126) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 123 Discussion / 124 Prediction I think that Mistgun could be a dragonslayer. A mist dragon would be pretty unique but it would be overkill if it was 3v1 like that. Unless Natsu and Gazille did a combination of some sort.
  2. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 419 Discussion / 420 Predictions to be honest, i don't know why they would want to bring naruto back to a a place where the person who wants to capture him is. That would be like directly giving naruto to pein. I'm guessing naruto will stay in his little training arc because I'd...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 512 Discussion/513 Predictions To add the the comment before mine, perhaps Kuma always had the ability to teleport any person that touches his skin. Maybe he never got the chance to get close to anyone because he would make that person teleport. So in order to be free from sorrow...
  4. Chapter Bleach 322 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 322 Discussions/323 Predictions actually, i see kira getting hits on Aquila while Aquila thinks his attacks are weak. However, the reality of it is that he is causing Aquila to not be able to fly. Either that or he somehow gets the feathers to weigh more than usual and make it hit...
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 52 (ch503-512) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 509 Discussion/510 Predictions you know, I realized on the cover story that Jyabura doesn't have his mustache?
  6. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 318 Predictions [Naruto] I believe that the blue hair akatsuki member is Rin, and that "tobi" (predicted obito) wants to join akatsuki because he had a crush on Rin?
Top