Recent content by Mereoleo

  1. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 143 Spoilers & Discussion

    oops ''doesn't'' will fix it later
  2. Naisiensmeme.png

    Naisiensmeme.png

  3. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    Why are the spoilers taking so long?:scry I didn't know this. Well the FR would make an interesting Avalon... but I guess it might also be the place where Lancelot went.
  4. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    If Nasiens gains the ability to produce the drug of yore they might just kidnap him instead of challenging King That's why I'm wondering if Arthur really gave the order There is a difference between a simple changing prank and doing this to King's child. He is their King it's a big deal...
  5. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is going way too far away for a simple fairy prank :scry Yeah Nasiens grew up super duper isolated put somewhere where King and Diane would never look (I'm surprised word didn't go around about a missing fairy king/ giant queen heir) the fairies living there should have gotten wind form it...
  6. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    It would be bland if Myrte is the one stealing the medicine. I say it depends on the arc. If King gives Nasiens the medicine the arc will be short. Or it will give the Knights of the apocalypse a reason to kidnap Nasiens..... Nasiens might also acquire the medicine in a direct conflict between...
  7. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    King and Diane look pretty much frustrated and resigned to me. Maybe they waited for Nasiens to get comfortable around them, which never happened............... I disagree. The fountain of youth granted immortality and all the peaks that came with it. This drug of yore seems just to be an...
  8. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 141 Spoilers & Discussion

    Do you think Sixtus might be the one who will try to steal the acient secret medicine? He seems to be Myrtles bro. I still don't understand how the Fairy King lost his firstborn....... Maybe we see Percival next chapter.
  9. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 140 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lancelot has more chances of having the ST's Disaster than Nasiens or the rest of his cousins. When he made Athurs nose bleed I thought he might already possess it.
  10. Mereoleo

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 140 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm not even certain you can enter the fairy realm without permission of the sacred tree. So I wonder what the lizard magican is doing here. In the same way I'm still toiling my brain about how someone managed to steal King and Diane's child. Because now way it was just a general changeling...
  11. Mereoleo

    Black Clover Chapter 241 Spoilers & Discussion

    What do you think? How old are Dante Vanika and Zenon?
Top