Recent content by Meromorphe

  1. Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    lol, the author (itsuki at least) got owned by a viral video on the internet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwS5kDDhetg That was an advertisement for Gatorade if my intelligence (in the CIA sense, I am pretty dumb anyway) is correct. Has someone else noticed the tribute to DevilBat Ghost in...
  2. Seinen Drifters by Hirano Kouta

    Re: [NEW SERIES] Drifters by Hirano Kouta The series is so slow, I have to wait for 5 or 6 chapters to be able to give a proper opinion about it :p It seems to be based on a "what if" interrogation: what if well-known warriors can have a match together, who will win? Oh, that looks like a...
  3. Shounen Ring Ni Kakero by Kurumada Masami

    There is a dedicated section in MH for that: the shouts workshop. I don't promise anything about the outcome of your request though.
  4. Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Because it is a Kodansha manga, see the news here. And now, get back on topic please.
  5. Shounen Zetsuen no Tempest by SHIRODAIRA Kyou and SAIZAKI Ren

    Re: [NEWCOMER] Zetsuen no Tempest by SHIRODAIRA Kyou and SAIZAKI Ren +1 :thumbs The panels with butterflies were awesome in the first chapter. I like the art of this series in general, action scenes were dynamic and the gigantic monster at the end has an interesting design. Still, I wonder if...
  6. Shounen Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou

    Hokenshitsu no Shinigami by AIMOTO Shou Use this link to search for raws, translations and Edited Mangas easily! Series begins in WSJ 2009 #41 (release date 07 September 2009) About the series: A one-shot preceded the serialization. It was published in the Akamaru of Spring 09. Summary by...
  7. Shounen To-LOVE-Ru Darkness by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro WARNING - Mature Content

    Re: To-LOVE-Ru (Trouble) by Hasemi Saki & Yabuki Kentaro Now that is ended, the result of the poll: Which one should Rito choose? (please explain answer) Lala (the pink-haired princess) 50 37.31%Haruna (the innocent sweetheart) 35 26.12%Yui (the studious moralist) 29 21.64% Run (Lala's...
  8. Discussion Study Science with Manga

    I've just come recently to the study corner section and this thread. It proves I don't like studying. As a mod I have to spot the errors in the demonstration done on OPwiki not to let MH members do physics wrongly ;) First, he forgot an important hypothesis. With his reasoning the center of...
  9. The Finestela Thread

    Hi Finestela, I wanted to thank you for all your RAWs and your translations, but most of all for your posts that are a breeze of fresh air on MH. You seem to like a lot of mangas. My remark is not only about genres, but also about how "silly" (sorry for the term I did not find anything better)...
  10. Shounen Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi

    @everyone Keep the discussion cool about Akaboshi in waiting for the next chapter that will be soon. I don't want the thread to turn into personal attacks.
  11. Hangout Otaku Cafe Hangout

    Yo bb-chan, Actually, I was only speaking about my own experience. I am relieved that other people like mangas in a different way. A few comments though. I was not trying to differentiate characters with a symbolic value with characters "close to real-life". I think I read stuff that...
  12. Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

    Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko Although everyone was already supposing that, I did not see any report in the thread that NC will finish in Oct or Nov. I see a piece of news on ANN some time ago. There will the release of a TV drama or a movie at the same time. Like the Don...
  13. Hangout Otaku Cafe Hangout

    Pretty random thought, I have that in mind for a long time and reading a post somewhere else in the forum made me think of something else that I connected to this idea that I now want to post. The reason why I like mangas so much and I got bored of european comics is linked to anthropology...
  14. Seinen SOIL by Atsushi Kaneko

    It is about time I discussed other things than shounen :amuse I am also hooked at this manga, even if I do not like the art (the author did not break any panel, they all have a square form) and dialogues do not impress me. What interests me is this strange story taking place in one place and...
  15. Shounen Ane-Doki by Kawashita Mizuki

    This manga is like Cleopatra's nose, had the boy accepted to bathe with the girl, the manga world would have been changed :D I remember having read the translation of Kawashita's interview accompanying Sonezaki Shinju. That was interesting, but I was very disappointed with her editor that only...
Top