Recent content by Merovingian

  1. Merovingian

    Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Guys, do you really think Deidara's excuse for Tobi was because he was about to commit suicide? LOL. He asked for Tobi's excuse because Tobi would probably get caught and hurt by Deidara's self explosion. Deidara most probably think Tobi would also die in the middle of explosion. Simples as...
  2. Merovingian

    Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Couldn't be worse... It's turning into a rule, every time Kishimoto comes to a dead end, he came up with new skills for his chararcters. Why Kishimoto came up with a new mouth on chest? Couldn't he use Deidara's "face mouth"? To me it's clear that he used this to fill the manga to fit in 16...
  3. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    ROFL!!! Do you persist with this thing of Sasuke transferring Orochimaru's mind?? You're saying that now, Sharingan can also move people minds with just a sight????? *Sasuke Evolves to... Charles Xavier* :loool Comparing Naruto and Chouji??? :loool After that I won't bother answering...
  4. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    I've never said Naruto learning how to manipulate wind was a bad thing!! If I did, show me... I don't know where did you read this. What I complained was how Kakashi intended to prepair Naruto to fight against Sasuke?? Teaching a single move?? Oh c'mon!! That's enough to defeat Sasuke?? And...
  5. Merovingian

    Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 362 Predictions [Naruto] Deidara is not becoming an important character... He's becoming popular. If Kishimoto keep turning every popular character into important character the series will never ends and nobody will get killed. My predictions are quite simple. Another chapter full of...
  6. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    Just to clear out somethings I said before... I questioned how could Rock Lee graduate as long as he can't use anything else but Taijutsu. Somebody said that Aburame use insects and Gai Sensei uses Taijutsu too... Ok, they RATHER fight using insects and Taijutsu, but that's because they're...
  7. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    Saying that what's drawn is not exactly what Sasuke was watching is tp push to hard just to uncover Kishimoto's mistake. Guys, we are all Naruto Fan's and that's why we're always turned on to read as soon as it's launched, but let just face it, Kishimoto screw it up on this chapter. As I said...
  8. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    Take a look at page 5 and tell us what the drawings shows you? I see Sasuke shocked after seeing the nanobombs into his bloody vessels?? What do you see? Share it with us =] :)
  9. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    First, both Teams are surrounding the same area, that's what have been said on the Manga. Jyuugo, Suigetsu and Karin are close to Konoha Team, why Sasuke and Deidara wouldn't be? Try to remember, It's been very clear that Deidara found out Sasuke only a few moments after Sasuke ordering Karin to...
  10. Merovingian

    Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    I'm really sad... Naruto manga is completely lost. There are almost 12 ninjas surrounding the area on where Sasuke and Deidara are fighting. Even though, even after having a building sized dragon exploding half of a entire forest none of them could have sensed to come on where they are?? None...
  11. Merovingian

    Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

    As I've predicted last Friday, Kabuto and Orochimaru are somehow back. Nice chapter, nice encounter of Sasuke and Deidara!!
  12. Merovingian

    Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 356 Predictions [Naruto] Well, as I said on another topic, I believe that on next chapter we'll have some hints about what has really happened to Orochimaru-sama. Same way I think those guys into the shadows are Orochimaru associated and one of them may be Kabuto. Who's very talented and...
  13. Merovingian

    Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    I really can't see what is up to come on next chapter, at least not specifically. BUT I think where're about to see news about Orochimaru-sama. Actually, I believe that those two guys who are after Team Hebi and the 8 men Konoha platoon are related to Orochimaru and one of them may be Kabuto.
  14. Merovingian

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Who not of Akatsuki will die? I believe Yamato will be the chosen one if somebody has to die.
  15. Merovingian

    Discussion Who is the Strongest Shinobi in Naruto?

    Re: WHO IS STRONGEST? Strongest Ninja is Nara Shikamaru, he's a Naruto-verse Batman. No matter how overpowered his enemy is, with proper strategy he'll always win. Strongest Dead Ninja is Yondaime, followed by Hatake Sakumo (Kakashi's father); Future Top ranked Ninja: Naruto, Neji, Sasuke and...
Top