Recent content by Merrie

  1. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    reading SIU's posts are depressing ngl, "No matter how hard I had the right to rest, I'm sorry for taking a break for personal reasons" (???) And the serial leave given to them yearly is only a week apparently??? Gosh at this rate I doubt he could finish the story under these working conditions...
  2. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 542 Spoilers & Discussion

    some #togspoilers twitter stuff (from @ / yeonflame) -They can't communicate with Bam rn, AA and some (?) decided to warp out in 10 minutes (towards the needle thing) or something. If Bam doesn't come back, they'll fetch him as planned -Khun communicates with Hockney and their allies (including...
  3. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 541 Spoilers & Discussion

    Waitttt legit Hockney, Elaine, Isu and Hatz crumbs this chapter fr? Its been months for an update about Isu and Hatz ;; --- the Rei Jinsung and Bam talk sounds promising especially about the FH since not all FH seem to be against him.
  4. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 540 Spoilers & Discussion

    SIU posted a doodle in twitter and Google gave this translation of the caption as follows: "Hello, this is the Tower of God serialization day ^^ I had a little bit of a sharp throat, so I did a simple test, but today I am positive for Corona (...) , so I have to eat something delicious while...
  5. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 540 Spoilers & Discussion

    i could've sworn the exchange between Bam and Rei reads something exactly straight out from a fanfic lmao.
  6. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 538 Spoilers & Discussion

    was looking at twitter under the spoilers tag (i think the person pays for raws and machine translates). apparently nanatona is in the update or some sort, panicking and with the khun guy who asks him about the bomb. it seems like the encounter is cut there though before it goes back to Yama/Yas
  7. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 538 Spoilers & Discussion

    i think Hatsu/Isu were with Cha and the pink wave controller? And Cha has met Dowon who I think was with Karaka. I feel like SIU may use Karaka's heart ability or some sort to get the others out or try to atleast get as many in their area. I'm not very sure with the others besides them though.
  8. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 538 Spoilers & Discussion

    im personally not sure what to feel about this new khun's looks lol. atleast he looks atleast very different as a Khun (also different eyes than all khuns introduced except lyborick who's half-khun)
  9. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 537 Spoilers & Discussion

    Im waiting for it too cause I did a quick skim with the last pages and can't find any except snippets from here and someone's mobile translation in Twitter. Though it should be sometime soon within the week (I don't know much what happened to the usual translator but I hope they're doing fine)
  10. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 537 Spoilers & Discussion

    Which blog post is the one with the Ari bit if I may ask ? ;0 I can only remember Kaiser referring to Arie family being the most powerful during Inietas flashback. I hear of Khun, Arie and Has being the most notable families (not exact wording but they're often mentioned in story)
  11. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 537 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ooooh a long chap. Bam looks really good for most panels (that outfit though lmao but it did grew on me the last week...). So he went to talk to her first but the thing Mas wanted is still not said (?) and Jinsung is not aware of the recent destruction of the waterfall. Neat to see Bam more...
  12. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    Forget i said implied, https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-59/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=477 is the flashback that Karaka was given an armor by Jinsung (he was already wearing an armor before for ages, Jinsung says that the new armor is for surviving and not revenge)...
  13. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    Okay, that guy definitely aint the one in Dowon/Cha since the guy had a mole like Wangnan and this one has some weird ass looking scar or marking in his face. This one also seems to have red/some red eyes.
  14. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    i think it was the armor that was a gift (wasnt sure if it was Jinsung or FUG. prolly Jinsung) Even before that, Karaka was implied to wear some armor and the armor he has has a spell in it. SIU also said he'd tell more about why it was clad in spell in the future. I'm just not sure if the...
  15. Merrie

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 534 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh man fuck. That's just...cold blood. I really liked Orari's design, barring those fugly shoes, and I wanted to know about him more + the snake...so this was disappointing. F, snake son. The Lo Po Bia family's status isn't really looking good and Rei is the only hope that they win this. I dont...
Top