Recent content by merru

  1. merru

    Shounen UQ Holder! by AKAMATSU Ken

    he's not technically a human.... I do wonder if all negi's family have magia erebea now? ..something like genetic that past to their kids and so on (does chao lingshen have them too?)
  2. merru

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    but of course sekirei are early .. so should be either today or tomorrow or the day after
  3. merru

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    but no raw yet =.=;
  4. merru

    Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    ohohoho...see page 5, 6 & 7 for panda
  5. merru

    Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    check raw-paradise's site ..the latest chapters is here... can anyone give a summary or something?
  6. merru

    Favorites What is your favorite Manga of all time?

    Re: What is the Greatest Manga of all time? for me its One Piece even if the art isn't that good ..the plot/storyline is and of course the 2nd reason is because the main character is an idiot lol
  7. merru

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Elsword (Nexon KR) C9 (Hangame KR) Dragon Nest (Nexon KR) Yogurting (Gungho JP) Ragnarok Online (MY) as for normal game (non-online) - non
  8. merru

    How did you get your username?

    its based on my name ..and its my real life nickname someone call me like this in Terengganu ..lol
  9. merru

    Software The Web Browser Thread

    Re: What is your web browser? 1. normal uses - lolifox 2. facebook/photobucket - firefox 3. online games that requires ie - Internet Explorer (if they get some certain error with ietab)
  10. merru

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    can't remember exactly .. I just found it =.=;
  11. merru

    Discussion What are your viewing/reading habits?

    depends on manga - if its really good (something like one piece) I'll follow it weekly - if its just so-so, I'll wait for it to get interesting ..then marathon till that chapter - I check MU/MH everyday as for the anime - I tend to follow it weekly ..and if I got bored with it I would stop for...
  12. merru

    Discussion Name one thing you dislike about manga.

    bad ending ... thats all
  13. merru

    Discussion Manga you never want to read again (and why)

    naruto - do I need a reason for this? most of shoujo/josei manga - because of the TOO-shoujo-ish art *except beauty pop, skip beat, fruits basket, nodame cantabile, all taamo's and unita yumi's work
  14. merru

    OS Mac? Windows? Linux?

    windows ..since all the games I played only can be use in windows *foreign online games never used Linux or Mac yet ..but I really want to try linux once
  15. merru

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? because I made it for myself? It IS my own logo afterall
Top