Recent content by Metatoron

  1. One Piece (Nico Robin) by Metatoron

    One Piece (Nico Robin) by Metatoron

    Amateur & Advanced Manga Colorist Category, Week 2
  2. Bleach by Metatoron

    Bleach by Metatoron

    Amateur & Advanced Manga Colorist Category, Week 1
  3. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: L's REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me neither, I expected something more "Brittish" _________________________________________________ @ ttxdragon KS has a fetisj for "!!!!" ^^
  4. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: L's REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's not a fan art.. it's real
  5. Fan Art Naruto Wallpapers

    you're welcome :) btw I post all my stuff here in one thread: http://forum.japflap.com/index.php?topic=2887.0 updated from time to time^^
  6. Fun Thread Righty or Lefty

    I'm right and left handed.. yeah I'm weird^^ writing and drawing and some other things with left, and the rest with right..
  7. Fan Art Naruto Wallpapers

    thanks for the comments^^ @ LumaUmbra, yeah sure, here you go: I'm working on another Sasuke, for the fans^^ can't wait for the awesome Gaara screenshots in episode 4 _________________________________________________ just finished:
  8. Fan Art Naruto Wallpapers

    Sasuke: Sasuke & Naruto wallpaper:
  9. Shippuden Gaara, Deidara & Sasuke

    ooh.. yeah sure here ya go: _________________________________________________ Sasuke & Naruto wallpaper:
  10. Shippuden Gaara, Deidara & Sasuke

    Re: Shippuden Gaara & Deidara uhm nope.. what was that early wallpaper then? I think I've never seen it.. shame on me T_T maybe I'll do another Gaara, but for now I got a Sasuke (requested by Mira-san on the Japflap forums) thanks for the comments^^
  11. Shippuden Gaara, Deidara & Sasuke

    Re: Shippuden Gaara & Deidara so you like Deidara? in that case here's another one^^
  12. Shippuden Gaara, Deidara & Sasuke

    Re: Shippuden Gaara & Deidara thank you :D
  13. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Is Sasuke going back To Konoha or not? what if AL asks him to join Akatsuki after he whiped out Itachi and made an empty place..?
  14. Shippuden Gaara, Deidara & Sasuke

    Re: Shippuden Gaara & Gaara/Deidara wallpaper thanks Kadoman :D I also made a Deidara alone version^^ and the lines Thanks again Metatron! Added! - K
  15. Shippuden Gaara, Deidara & Sasuke

    Re: Shippuden Gaara haha thanks dude^^ I did the same with Deidara, and made a wallpaper with it, together with Gaara:
Top