Recent content by MeteorMash

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions

    So...er... If Anna traveled forward in time, how did the Heartfilia lineage even exist? Did she left a child behind for some reason? Since one descend was needed on the other side and all. It doesn't really makes sense to me, to be honest...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Now that all S12 are "out", I can't even comment on how bad/forced those fights were... For me only 3 fights made sense: 1)Erza + Jupiter Cannon vs Ajeel - won by combined effort and sheer strengths against a stronger enemy 2)Lucy+Natsu vs Jacob (discounting the "virgin eyes" part) - smart use...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    Are you forgetting the fight against Jacob or what? Although I agree with the Natsu's wife part.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions (ON BREAK NEXT WEEK)

    I'm just curious to know about a few things: 1)What the f happened between Mira vs, Jacob and the "wonder twins" who were fighting Ajeel, since he did not just "dissapeared" like the rest of the "historia" after Natsu K.O'ed Ninehart and they were not affected by Fairy Law (stated by Irene)...
  5. Discussion The Official Lucy Heartfilia Thread

    Completely random theory!: Someone posted something about the fact that being 12 Spriggans it's not random (stated by Hiro?) and since the "number" in Fairy Tail are always connected, somehow, is there a connection between the Spriggan and the spirit world, somehow? I know it may be a little...
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

    If I'm not mistaken, that's not how it works. People that are around the cursed person and that she/he cares about, die or bad things start happening. We don't know the effect that the crystal had on Mavis, and if because Mavis is still pretty numb as some sort of effect, also.
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 489 Discussion / 490 Predictions

    First, it all depends on what people define as "defeating" someone. Since Irene power (as far as we can guess) can change reality, Acno may be sent somewhere, to the future, a different dimension, whatever. She doesn't have the power to actually defeat him, but has the power to manage him. We...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 481 Chapter Discussion / 482 Predictions

    I think that this "summonings" will only bring havoc about power ranking, again. How is even Ikaruga on even ground with Erza? That must be some f*cked up logic. This far down the series, they should be one hit fodder mages. Even if Erza is/was heavily harmed,they should be no match whatsoever...
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Honestly, I don't. That would be putting her above Laxus, which is highly unrealistic in my opinion.However, I do think that the "best" part of Lucy's new power is yet to be shown (stardress from the CSK?). I mean, we got right off the bat the stardress from Lucy in the begging of the arc, so...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

    Sheria? Bickslow? Zoldeo? (Since it was Leo who fought him, and as stated by Leo himself, he gains power when he is with Lucy. He was capable of winning the fight, solo. No human could fight him, if i recall correctly.) Flare? (funny thing, though, Flare won with outside help.) Against Tartarus...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 468 Discussion/ 469 Predictions

    Well Aquarius still has something to say to Lucy. I'm curious about it may be. I want a damn decent fight involving Lucy... I smell some dragon ball shananigans in order to find the key again. I think that ultimately, Lucy will be the most powerful CS mage and will be somehow able to summon the...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Loke stated long time ago (the first battle he participates while being Lucy's key against Bickslow) that spirits become stronger with the power of the owner and not the other way around. According to this statement, Loke + Lucy is stronger than Loke by itself, however, according to the way that...
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 457 Discussion/ 458 Predictions

    Finally some development on Layla! Oh well, Erza will be Ezra xD I really hope that Lucy's change to that stardress is because the wool can expand and contract and is in someway a counter to Brandish, otherwise i see no point in it since she is majorly a defensive spirit.
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    With the amount of enemies and new powers to show, I can't grasp a way of this arc would be "small". I'm getting my hopes up with theses fights and i hope that Hiro don't mess with them as usual.
  15. Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 455 Spoiler Thread For the 3rd or 4th time in the series? I really hope that it isn't this sh** all over again lol Still we can't know for sure what power level Lucy stands know. So far with stardress vs an actual enemy, she seems way above the 7 demons from Tartarus based on...
Top