Recent content by Metris

  1. Naruto Hang Out Thread

    Notes? I didn't know he wrote notes at all...
  2. Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

    That last picture was just nasty :-/
  3. Shounen Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko

    Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character? Sesshoumaru and Rin :)
  4. Where to download/buy FMA?

    Download link for 37 volumes I think; http://www.mangatraders.com And for online viewing; http://www.mangavolume.com
  5. Chapter 337 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 337 Predictions [Naruto] Me thinks Shikamaru will summon up a shadow robe and start flying (superman style) and the shadow robe makes him liek totally powerful, so he can pwn Hidans butt. (ok, that was me joking... The real prediction has to be that Shikamaru somehow menages to split...
  6. Shounen Kurozakuro by Natsume Yoshinori

    Re: Kurozakuro Uhm, mangatraders has 4 scanlated volumes as well as a chapter in the 5th volume. http://www.mangatraders.com/files/manga/kurozakuro (If I recall right, it requires registeration which is free)
  7. Shounen Rurouni Kenshin by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    Re: Rurouni Kenshin Discussion http://www.mangatraders.com has the entire manga as well... (As well as pretty much everything else of manga...)
  8. Kakuzu - Ghost parody

    So cute :)
  9. Chapter 331 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 331 Predictions [Naruto] Hmm, how can nibi be rescued by team 8? I mean... If they try rescuing him/her/it, they'll have to face the entire Akatsuki, which will suck as Shikamaru will die this time :(
  10. Seinen Ares by Ryu Geum Chel

    Re: Ares Anyone who knows when the next Edited Mangas are coming?
  11. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    I just have to ask... Can Yondaime really be the AL? I mean, look at this picture; It's not natural to look like yondaime that much, is it? ~Amanda
  12. MangaHelpers IRC Channel

    Mind me asking the server and the channel name? :-/
  13. Kakuzu portrait <3

    z0mg! It's t3h hugeassed lineart XD Great job colouring it :) (I still remember my proimise to you for a huge naruto lineart, but still haven't gotten the new PC.) Love from Amanda
  14. Seinen Battle Royale by Takami Koushun & Taguchi Masayuki (v15)

    Re: Battle Royal (Finding the manga) I do think that mangavolume.com has the entire thing for online viewing, but then again, I might be wrong
  15. Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 327)

    This is the first time I see your 10 comments thread, but you have gotten yourself a faithful reader :) ~Amanda
Top