Recent content by michaelviper

  1. Discussion Fairy Tail's Strongest Duo

    Gildarts & Laxus hands down the most powerful, they're the type of characters that Mashima as to purposely remove from an arc so that the other characters can get the limelight, cause they'd just dominate. Next best would be Natsu & Gray, after Gildarts & Laxus they're the most powerful FT...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions

    I don't think it was a case that they knew Avatar was weak and therefore sent only Rogue and Minerva because they knew they could take care of it. I think they just don't know much, if anything, about the Avatar guild and therefore thought that 2 of Saber's stronger members would suffice...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 425 Spoiler Thread I don't think it was established just within a year, I think it was always there just no one knew about it because they were taking like they were waiting for the Balam Alliance to fall before making there move as if they were established previously. Don't...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 425 Spoiler Thread It's perfectly possible, the power structure in FT is unclear, the rule generally is the newest villain is the most powerful. Plus, I don't think Gray's the new master of Avatar just infiltrating for information, I doubt he's truly turned evil. Btw off...
Top