Recent content by michiyohayashi

  1. michiyohayashi

    Shoujo Honey Hunt by Aihara Miki

    Re: Honey Hunt by Aihara Miki. I'm cheering for her! And Ash A is so sweet... though sometimes I'm not too sure if he's nice cos he means it or cos her dad's his idol. Oh well. She needs to stop being so timid.
  2. michiyohayashi

    Seinen Kurosagi by Natsuhara Takeshi & Kuromaru

    Kurosagi is about a young man who's bent on revenge against swindlers. A swindler caused his father to commit suicide... and his dad tried to kill the rest of the family. Kurosaki was the only child to survive his dad's 'attack'. Now grown up, he goes about taking revenge on swindlers... by...
  3. michiyohayashi

    Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

    Re: Mx0 chap 89 discussion/chap 90 prediction Oh my GAWD! There's a discussion thread! (>.<) I'm so blind... I feel sorry for Taiga, cos it's test after test after test for him... I wanted him to get a real Gold Plate... but now I really want him to get the Black Plate. Lucy should be...
  4. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    Oh.. I'm currently working on... 1)Kekkaishi 2)MX0 3)Monster Soul I fill in as an emergency for Fairy Tail and Hatsukoi Limited. And I'm going to start on Kurosagi. Yeah, MX0 is cool~ Poor Taiga gets himself into so many magical battles... I have a feeling that when he finally decides to...
  5. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    yep, pretty much ALL my translations so far are CH-EN. I'm in school... and it's the pits. Damn projects!! University is taxing... Lemme go back to preschool....!! Ah, my youth...
  6. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    (0.o) I like too many to list... Hmm... I'd say Kekkaishi is one of them for sure~ I started out shaky on that one but I've improved... haha! Others are : KouKou debut, Kurosagi, Ge-Rei, Beauty Pop and um... so many titles are popping up in my head!! Bitter Virgin, Skip Beat! and this new one...
  7. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    0.o That was mean... One of the things I find really funny about Singlish is 'cb'. Scolding somebody with.... a body part. If that's the case I can scold someone 'leg' or 'armpit' or 'nosehair'. Hahaha. I told a friend about this and he said, " YOR HEAD AR!" (-.-)
  8. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    HAHAHAHAHHAAHA Singlish is slowly taking over... Ack! When I first started out I added in 'la' at all the wrong places. e.g. This isn't that la good... la. Damn jialat de worz. Never got the proper hang of it. Bet you'll love this site : http://www.talkingcock.com/ It explains all the...
  9. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    Hahahaha OMG, you've heard about it? Well... I'm pretty much an outcast. (T.T) I speak perfect English, and the locals think I'm a foreigner. I don't look Chinese either. Nobody has ever thought that I was Chinese the first time they met me. What they thought I was: Eurasian, Indonesian...
  10. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    I like to read...(^.^) I used to do Tae-Kwon-Do and got to brown belt... but stopped due to exams. (T.T) Cycling is fun too~ Having the wind in your hair as the world speeds by... or simply going slow... and enjoying it... (>.<) I've always wanted to play badminton too but nobody else wants...
  11. michiyohayashi

    The 美千代 林 michiyohayashi thread

    Resume Name: Michiyo Hayashi Born: Dragon year. Nationality: Singaporean Residence: Singapore Languages spoken: English (excellent), Mandarin (good), Japanese (rudimentary), Spanish (rudimentary), Malay (a few phrases picked up here and there) Languages Written: English (excellent)...
  12. michiyohayashi

    Fairy Tail Vol 9 (Chap 66 - 74) Discussion

    Re: [Fairy Tail] [Shounen] Fairy Tail 69 by michiyohayashi *SPOILERS* PLEASE NOTE!!!! The first site missed out the first 2 pages. This site has the complete one. http://bbs.ikunlun.net/?action=show_...8&cla ss_id=0 1 Words on card: Luxus Dreher Age: 23 Magic: Lightning and various...
Top