Recent content by Mido-ban

  1. Mido-ban

    Seinen Godeath - Megami no Ketsumyaku by SHIOZAKI Yuji

    the volume 1 raw is finally out!!! after 3 years \o/
  2. Mido-ban

    The Gottheim thread!!

    Are you still alive ?
  3. Mido-ban

    The Bomber D Rufi Thread

    Hello! (I think posting here is better^^") I'll suggest you only two series! one is finished and the other one is still going! the first one: 1- Imawa no Kuni no Alice or Alice in Borderland (no it's not Romance) : http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=59540 (the same mangaka did Juhou...
  4. Mido-ban

    Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    yeah but one page is missing -_____-
  5. Mido-ban

    Shounen -Hitogatana- by Onigunsou

    someone please have the raws from 15 to 17? I really like this manga and I want to know what will happen!
  6. Mido-ban

    Seinen Godeath - Megami no Ketsumyaku by SHIOZAKI Yuji

    I saw it here: the volume 01 wa released on 20th December in Japan! but until now, no one scan it :(
  7. Mido-ban

    Seinen Godeath - Megami no Ketsumyaku by SHIOZAKI Yuji

    the 1st volume is out in Japan today \o/ hope that someone scan it in a good quality
  8. Mido-ban

    Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

    well Sengoku Basara 3 is finished, I don't know wich is the last chapter ! but in Februar there the third volume will be released wich contain a bonus chapter of 100 pages !!!! \o/
  9. Mido-ban

    Seinen Real by Inoue Takehiko

    does anyone have the raw of all volume ? all links I found are broken :s
  10. Mido-ban

    Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

    wich chapters contains the volume 01 and 02 ?
  11. Mido-ban

    Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

    yeah in the next raw or after the next raw! there will be a color page for sengoku basara!!
  12. Mido-ban

    Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

    yeah!! great Ju-da-su ^^ and I think That that Masamune is the protagonist ! because of the name of the manga the roar of the dragon
  13. Mido-ban

    Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

    is the manga sengoku basara 3 roar of the dragon will be animated in this summer? I think it'll be the adaptation of Sengoku Basara 2 BTW, thanks Ju-Da-Su for translation !
  14. Mido-ban

    Seinen Godeath - Megami no Ketsumyaku by SHIOZAKI Yuji

    well...I fear we may never see the rest of this wonderful manga :s
Top