Recent content by Migi_0

  1. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Mmm, so basically this whole chapter is just Gege explaining why the characters didn't or couldn't do X or Y thing during the combat. Feels like a waste for me, but well, at least there are some interesting things like the situation with the Simple Domain and Yuji's gloves (I wish Gege says...
  2. Migi_0

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265 - Spoilers & Discussion

    This type of chapters are so good, that it is sad that Gege doesn't come with them very often. Also, this is a really great set up for Yuji to defeat Sukuna, but the fact that Uraume and Hakari fight haven't ended makes me think Uraume could appear at the last second to save Sukuna or something,
  3. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Watching Todou again gives me hopes of Gege using Nobara at least one final time. Now, I really expect Gege give us an explanation about what was Todou doing after Shibuya, maybe a way to improve in other aspects to compensate the lack of his innate technique?
  4. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Finally, something interesting. Now, I was thinking, what if Sukuna sacrificed his flames during the binding Vow? That could be the reason why he hasn't used Fuga during the battle. I mean, in battle he usually prefers the Slashes rather the flames, even his domain is the Slashes and not the...
  5. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 254 - Spoilers & Discussion

    This loop is starting to get tedious and annoying. Most of the fighters haven't done almost something meaningful against Sukuna. Maybe a POV shift or a flashback about Heian Era could change the state of the manga.
  6. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 252 - Spoilers & Discussion

    So the memes seems to be true and Sukuna will use his techniques from Heian Era. Or either the characters will get destroyed or some of them receive some kind of power up (Maybe Yuji, Yuta and Hakari will use Blackflash?)
  7. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 251 - Spoilers & Discussion

    The fight seems to be leading to its end, and Yuji hasn't used Black Flash while Sukuna still hasn't explained why he doesn't use his flames. Hope Both characters use their other abilities.
  8. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 248 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I find hilarious that the whole purpose of Kamutoke was to avoid Higuruma took one of Sukuna's techniques. It literally appeared some chapters ago, and It wasn't so useful for Sukuna in combat. I mean, Yorozu used a Binding Vow to finally create it, and in the end we didn't know what exactly...
  9. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 247 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Knowing Gege, Sukuna probably will be save either Higuruma's sword not gonna work because when the user dies the sword lost its effect or Sukuna will use domain amplification to reduce its damage or whatever other thing Gege pull out. The impressive thing will be is the sword, at least could do...
  10. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 - Spoilers & Discussion

    This looks too good to be true. Also, I don't think it is possible to this to be the end of Kenjaku without having a conversation With Yuji.
  11. Migi_0

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 404 Discussion

    This chapter gave me the same vibes of those chapters of Shoto and Ochako, when the first one arrives to stop Dabi's explosión and the one from Uraraka just closing to the portal. Not much to Say about It.
  12. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 239 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Fuck, I feel that I Got pranked With this chapter.
  13. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 238 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I know, The problem is, keeping him alive to this point to Just kill him like that would be lame. I mean, his innate technique can only be used one time, so one could expect that his technique would be more problematic of what have been shown.
  14. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 238 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I know Gege is rushing things, but I hope this isn't the end of Kashimo, but then why save his technique in the first place?
  15. Migi_0

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Hakari Vs. Uraume. I kind of expected this fight, but I wonder how problematic Uraume can be, after all he or she doesn't have an advance cursed reverse technique and doesn't seem to have a Domain Expansion either. On the other side, It seems that Sukuna's final Ace is his true form and...
Top