Recent content by Migito

  1. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 542 Discussion/543 Predictions Thread What if Blackbeard wants to gain more power by getting some points with the revolutionairies? Helping the escape of 2 officers of the revolutionairies should be as good a start as any. Another reason for Blackbeards assault on ID might be to...
  2. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 540 Spoiler Discussion Let's see the reaction to this one: Oh hey guys, what if croc becomes an SH crew member?!
  3. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 540 Spoiler Discussion Try reading the entire text maybe? It said that the marines counter the pressure with a device created by dr. vegapunk. Edit: it is quite possible they also handed this device out to hancock while she was visited the 6th floor. It makes the entire story a...
  4. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 539 Discussion/540 Predictions That's actually a very likely possibility. WB bites the dust and the SH crew arrive at merman island while it's in complete disarray and will be the ones to turn it back to normal. (or something like that :p)
  5. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 539 Discussion/540 Predictions Oh my god xD I get the feeling I don't want to be around when luffy's hungry.. he just keeps eating more and more :p
  6. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Discussion/539 Predictions The next chapter will feature a name change in the series to One Piece Z :p Seriously though, I can imagine that the rapid hormone changes will mean that his hair changes alot too, in the end it'll be put back to it's original state though (that's...
  7. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Discussion/539 Predictions We don't know for sure that it's blood, right? (not sure) But for all I know it could be the poison that he was affected with. In short I just want luffy to get up on his feet and start kicking some major ass again xD
  8. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion Whatever the case, I'm quite sure it'll be another 100 chapters before we even hear about a possible death for any SH member. (except for brooke ofcourse)
  9. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 537 Discussion/538 Predictions Perhaps Ace's death will force luffy to master his Haki, or something similar. Thinking about it in the long run some guy with a whitebeard tattoo on his back probably won't ever join the SH crew, and since everyone in the new worlds wants one...
  10. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion Well, at the very least Sanji will prepare better food for luffy if he continues being a she.
  11. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 537 Spoiler Discussion Hmm, 16 hours 'till the execution. I can hear the drums of war already. I do wonder what's going to happen surrounding ace now. Will it actually escalate or will luffy make it just on time?
  12. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 536 Discussion/537 Predictions I find it a little odd that we haven't heard anything about whitebeard clashing with the shichibukai. It was like a week before the execution when Whitebeard took out the boats that were keeping an eye out on him. The smartest move would've been to...
  13. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 536 Discussion/537 Predictions That's actually not a bad idea, I believe I've seen someone post that it could be his male and feminine side too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  14. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 536 Discussion/537 Predictions It might be because of Mag's poison, luffy did clearly say in the fight that he couldnt see a thing. Wether that was inclining to the poison cloud or the fact that he just couldnt see anymore is beyond me. Though if they were damaged I'm sure...
  15. Migito

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 536 Discussion/537 Predictions Possible, but unlikely. I believe that the commotion luffy's creating might attract some higher up person, who will then battle ace so that luffy and mag's fight can be continued. (It's something that would be more likely in a manga if you ask me).
Top