Recent content by Mikasa 1

  1. Mikasa 1

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 297 Discussion

    Shigaraki without AFO’s manipulation what else does he have to be mad at the world for? Sure people ignored a child on the street and is completely messed up. But the people are too reliant on the heroes to show up and not making excuses for their shitty behaviour but in a world where quirk...
  2. Mikasa 1

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 297 Discussion

    Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t AFO have silver hair?
  3. Mikasa 1

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 297 Discussion

    New user but been reading for a while. One thing I don’t understand is with people’s opinion being parallel between Deku and Shigaraki. (Obviously I get it). But wouldn’t it fit better between a good teacher wanting to see his student surpass him and that of a bad teacher not wanting his...
Top