Recent content by mike24567

  1. Who thinks Agon is.......

    and also, did you see that sick stiff arm that sena did to agon in chapter 191, Man that was crazy.
  2. NFL Devil bat ghost.

    Yeah, the mangaka said that he was inspired by the running and cutting by Marshall Faulk. I dont know how he got a little japanese high schooler who is 5'2 and not know how to run or cut at first.
  3. do you think the shinjiryuu nagas are qualified to join the NFL?

    The Nagas are really talented but they lack the experience that all the pro teams have, and I bet you that if they come to the pros, they will never win a single game even to the worst team. They would probably do well in the college level but then again, due to lack of experience from the new...
  4. Who is the hottest girl in Devil Bats ????

    I have to go with Ojou's manager, shes so shy, but every team needs a girl manager, haha.
  5. NFL Devil bat ghost.

    Nope not all NFL running backs wear eyeshields, but most of them do. I think Ladanian Tomlinson represents Sena the most, but Ladainian is a bit more muscular than sena, he has the same moves and great speed, I think he is the best back in the NFL right now.
  6. Movies The Movie Thread!

    Yeah, Superman returns is projected to be one of the blockbuster hits of this summer, It will be pretty well, but they could have improved on the costume like they did with spiderman,daredevil, and the fantastic four.
Top