Recent content by Mikessc88

  1. Mikessc88

    Alive and feeling nostalgic

    Alive and feeling nostalgic
  2. Mikessc88

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: Muffin-thread! :3 Hey first Question? How'd you get to be so sexy?
  3. Mikessc88

    Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    Flight so I could see the world for free xD
  4. Mikessc88

    Why do you Scanlate?

    Cause i'm insane
  5. Mikessc88

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    hey I will post here to confirm my existance, also to confirm my application for Manga Editor status. I clean in Mr.Deaths group
  6. Mikessc88

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread i'm actually very far behind on my manga, it makes me sad... but I will cram it all in eventually like I always do... thanks for the welcome ^^
  7. Mikessc88

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did you come across MANGAHELPERS?! my scan group uses MH for all its needs, also I use Mangashare a lot of ppl on there use and recommend this site
  8. Mikessc88

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread hey thanks for the welcome, Geass is grand
  9. Mikessc88

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread you gotta think about the reward, thats what gets you through it, thanks for the welcome ^^
  10. Mikessc88

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hey everyone, i'm Mike, nice to meet you all. I'm a big fan of manga/anime, some manga I like... berserk, blade of the immortal, claymore, D.gray-man, deadman wonderland, fairytale, gantz, highschool of the dead, monster, one piece, rurouni kenshin, soul eater, world...
Top