Recent content by mikewafu

  1. Chapter Naruto 596 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 596 Discussion / 597 Predictions | Jump on Break : no chapter this week aw thats awful.. no chapter this week, 3rd and last week of the month I guess,finally, we can see Tobi's face
  2. Chapter Naruto 595 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 595 Discussion / 596 Predictions I agree with you, not even tobi's face cliff hanger thing, like kakashi finally recognize him,"No way, you are...", something like that. ---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ---------- Stopping the revival...
  3. Chapter Naruto 594 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 594 Spoiler Discussion Im starting to get the feeling that somebody will said to me,"I told you so..." and will cameback to the "Tobi is Obito Theory", it seems like He knows kakashi very well, plus their warping ability. :)
  4. Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 6

    Question for Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Road to Ninja I was wondering if the Uchiha clan was not massacred... based from Sasuke status, he seems so happy, courtesing, flirting with sakura and ino.. i think.
  5. Discussion What's in the scroll that Suigetsu found?

    I am grateful if Madara access his Rinnengan before he dies and splits his chakra.. just like RS did to Juubi, then it appears to be tobi, since itachi did mention from the beginning that Madara is the 3rd sharingan user, still exist, but He is nothing but an empty shell. ---------- Post added...
  6. Chapter Naruto 593 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie) I didnt have a second thought of that one, Kishi doesnt seem wanna reveal the mechanics of every sekkai / dimension.. and the fact that oro was sealed in sword of totsuka of itachi.. still a...
Top