Recent content by Mintastic

  1. Mintastic

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 316 Discussion

    Deku, go shower and sleep.
  2. Mintastic

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 314 Discussion

    Aw man now this is gonna get even better. Deku being put in yet another stressful situation where morality is a key role. Will the secrets of the Hero Safety Commission be revealed? Is she twisting the truth? To save overhaul or to not save? Stay tuned for a brand new chapter of Boku no Hero...
  3. Mintastic

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion

    Wow, if these leaks are true, then.... holy jolly that was nowhere what I expected. Truthfully I'm a tad disappointed, but it is what it is.
  4. Mintastic

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    This is so exciting! I was sooo not expecting the route that Deku took but Im 100% here for it. Its honestly logical. Like though yes, the UA students are never truly safe, at least they are safer-ish.
Top