Recent content by MintRainbow

  1. MintRainbow

    Cleaning I need hepl! Really LQ scans

    Hey, guys! I usualy edit HQ or at least MQ raws, but this time I was asked to clean LQ pages... Thats really funny but i dont really know how do deal with this nightmare! Im trying leveling it to get rid of images that you can see on the back of the page, but Im loosing patterns and its...
  2. MintRainbow

    Misc Attempt Finally figured out how to level!

    Well I started working with it in that size, probably it was resized from the beginning, so I dont have original one:s [hr] Yeah you are right.. I think i leveled it to much to remove all dirt. Well next time I hope I can do better job
  3. MintRainbow

    Misc Attempt Finally figured out how to level!

    I'm beginner at cleaning, but i really like it! In the future I want to join Edited Mangas group, so please tell me your opinion about my work!:D This is original picture (Raw) And this is result of my "suffering" :amuse I'll be waiting for your responses!
  4. MintRainbow

    Challenge Attempt MintRainbow attempts cleaning basics #001

    This is my first time cleaning raw manga :) Please give me some advises and tips!
Top