Recent content by MirajaneFan

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 56 Discussion

    Maybe Hiro is just setting up on how powerful Wendy's enchantments could be on the latter run. I mean enhancing fodders, it's like Irene's berserker without being mindless.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 525 Chapter Discussion / 526 Predictions

    I feel like the reason why Mavis lost her life was because she got pregnant with larcade.. thus creating a contradiction where there was life springing inside her that's why she died and when larcade was out of her body, she was revived but was trapped in the lacryma. and the reason why zeref...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions - CHAPTER THIS WEEK ~16th JAN

    So did erza like used an alice in wonderland inspired armor.. Well somewhat bunny armor outfit.. Chequered patterns.. Even a bunny tail and somewhat bunny ears.. And black and red swords the color of the red queen.. Maybe it's like a dragon slaying armor. Since the Jabberwocky which is somehow a...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

    Could it be possible that Irene knew how to use the dragon supremacy magic?
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 513 Discussion / 514 Predictions

    Hopefully there is another arc involving acnalogia and Irene.. I knew there was something fishy with Irene's last words to acnalogia during their fight hahah
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 510 Discussion / 511 Prediction

    Can somebody explain what Zeref meant by: "sooner or later I'm sure that child meets wendy as well" Who is that child? Is that another character? Or is it larcade?
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    Well it's safe to say that Eileen and Wendy can both use enchantment, thus Wendy knows how to cancel Eileen's enchantments.
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    So it's safe to say that Mavis is not a virgin so the possibility that she's the mother is possible. And eileen isn't as well so it's possible that she's erza's mom.
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    I'm kind of doubting that it is larcade.. cause that natsu revival happened like 400 years ago. Unless Larcade is an immortal as well, the possibility would be fine.
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 508 Discussion / 509 Prediction

    I'm kind of confused, so is larcade and kagura acquaintances or something? And I really wish mirajane would have a legit fight. It's kind of weird that the secret weapon for acnalogia (larcade) is only to be battled by kagura.. no hate on kagura but it is better if a fairy tail member would...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 505 Chapter Discussion / 506 Predictions

    I just realized Erza stripped down to her clear heart clothing.. obviously her main battle is near.. hopefully it is up against Irene
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    About invel worried about END, would it be that the death predation could take an amplified effect once zeref has the fairy heart. And natsu would be the key to awaken zeref's kind heart thus activating the curse.
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

    I am having my hopes up that Juvia will be revive. The pace her death was too fast that it seemed that mashima didn't want us to focus on it but to focus on gray's rage. Hopefully someone can revive juvia, i am rooting for brandish to heal juvia. Please please please.
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions (ON BREAK THIS WEEK)

    I doubt that Mavis will die. With the scenes that's been going on with Mavis and Zeref, if it would come to the point that Mavis would die it would be side by side with Zeref, in a romantic way, ending their immortality. That is how I see it.
  15. Chapter Fairy Tail 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions (ON BREAK THIS WEEK)

    I think there is a reason why juvia is the one on FT team A and not wendy. Any thoughts?
Top