Recent content by MirajaneStrauss

  1. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 496 Discussion / 497 Predictions

    Mira vs. Jacob is very unnecessary since Mira needs to tag along whoever will fight Irene. They still have unfinish business. I can see Nineheart vs. Yukino and Sorano. Then Sorano would face the historia of Karen. That's my prediction. Yup. Lol LAXUS WAKE UP AND GIVE YOUR COAT TO MIRA AND...
  2. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 493 Chapter Discussion / 494 Predictions

    I am Mirajane and I find those panels insulting. :3c How?! Why?! HIRO! Let's stay positive guys, maybe a revelation before Mira would die? And maybe Larcade would somehow some heavenly magic that could revive Mira. Wait, Isn't the first one she took over last Tartaros was the Hell's Core? Omg...
  3. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Sorry. My bad. I reread the chapter again. I admit my mistake. Please forgive me. :(
  4. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Now this chapter's more satisfying besides knowing the spoilers. I love Mirajane's new take over. She stated she devoured a lot of souls during the Tartaros era. Isn't the first one she took over in order for her not to be transformed by Lamy was the tentacle-y thing on hell's core? I do hope...
  5. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Hey hey hey!!! What if... What if the scar on Irene's belly is and indication she gave birth to a daughter but it died. What if out of her misery, she accidentally created a human out of enchantment. Then the image of this enchantment figure was her daughter, who later appeared Erza. Mira Vs...
  6. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    So this is Mirajane about chapter. 492 is such a promising chapter. We tend to see her new form. She said that she got many souls in Alegria right? If I was correct, maybe she got more demon souls rather than Seilah and Alegria. Guess Jackal and Tempesta's praying now. Lmao 493 White Dragneel...
  7. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 492 Chapter Discussion / 493 Predictions

    Seeing the spoilers makes me wanna travel time and go on Monday. OMG!!! Mirajane's new take-over is so hyyype!!! But wait.. Did she took over Kyouka too? Look at the claws. Now I'm concerned to the Final Battle, Zeref might control Mirajane to fight FT since she has some of her Etherious in...
  8. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    I guess since Mavis' magic got stronger, the capacity of its illusion got stronger too. But isn't she learnt fire magic instead of telapathy? And wait, so everyone would see Tenrou Island now? Even non FT. I'm expecting to see a 1 chapter page or several panels of Mira but I just saw her...
  9. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    Trust me. She trained with me. She can even beat Anksheram and one shot Irene's descendants. Lmao Kidding aside, the mages who can still fight were: Gildarts(40% possible), Mavis, Makarov, Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman, Gray, Juvia, Cana, Natsu, Lucy, Jellal, Meredy, OS, Sabertooth, Kagura. I...
  10. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 491 Discussion / 492 Predictions

    Yup I already did lol. But still no news into the North. Literally about Mirajane, Makarov and Lisanna. Now next chapter would be about sisters and all I could think about was Mirajane and Lisanna. We all know they were called as Fairy Sisters. Remember that chapter title in Tenrou arc? I...
  11. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    Mavis and Zeref. This panels indicated that the real war starts now. Now Mira and her skitty sibling Lisanna was reunited with the fodder fighters. Guess she's just going battle a troop and waste her 1 year training? Guess not. I got excited into this panel. Even on the outside, Mirajane is...
  12. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    Like Mirajane. I can't really accept that she was relocated into the North with her guildmates, especially with her kitty sibling Lisanna. Can't Lisanna just be seperate from her Mira-nee even if it's only 2 chapters? Uggghh Okay step that aside, I hope that Hiro decided to relocate her just...
  13. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 490 Discussion / 491 Prediction

    The most accurate I've seen so far. Lmao Okay, I would agree that Hiro decided to bring Mira back to the guild since it has come to my attention that no S-Class mage was left to guard for the guild if ever someone attacks. But WHY WITH LISANNA?!! CAN'T LISANNA LEAVE MIRA FOR JUST 10 CHAPTERS...
  14. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    Gajeel would return. Look what happend to Lisanna. This chapter is the start of hyping the war. Now Grandpa August is pissed off.
  15. MirajaneStrauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail 488 Discussion / 489 Predictions

    And Macro's curse is also exceeding this magic. I mean it's too OP. Anyway, still wondering what the difference between the two.
Top