Recent content by mireisen

  1. Chapter Claymore 109 Discussion / 110 Prediction thread

    I could be satisfied if Priscilla kept Raki around for "smelling" like Theresa. But I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. Priscilla didn't kill Raki for some reason. Why? Not in her nature to bully around humans? Was she not confident that she wouldn't kill Clare/Theresa again...
  2. Chapter Claymore 109 Discussion / 110 Prediction thread

    Woo hoo! First response. Excited for 110 of course! I hope this manga goes on for another good year or so...but if it'd take 5 years more I might just get pewed out.
  3. Chapter Claymore 109 Discussion / 110 Prediction thread

    Hi! Post in for the first time after stalking the forums for awhile. I have a feeling Raki is from the other continent, too. The scar on his forehead hasn't been explained yet, and maybe it has to do with bumping his head on a boat from the continent as a baby or something...and forgetting his...
Top