Recent content by Mirror

  1. Mirror

    Eyeshield 21 Volume Covers

    Ahh.. well, nevertheless, thanks for sharing then :amuse
  2. Mirror

    Eyeshield 21 Volume Covers

    Nice! I love the vol. extras ^__^ couldn't help but smile at child Hiruma (I'm glad u translated that too Xoph! and some of the other info stuff aswell! ;3 ) Thanks Dofla, for scanning these goodygoodies :XD
  3. Mirror

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo ...and a great es21 mod indeed. =P lol. >.> guess I knew that one allready ^__^ sry, didn't mean it like that. Was only if you had stumbled on some particular place, or had a one come to mind or something >__>; Hmm 'kay ... :amuse but I'm still no fan of weekly...
  4. Mirror

    The Hiruma Thread

    Xophy u lurker! you of all should be able to answer that! :XD Lolz, for the fun, I'd say; he is :amuse (Hopefully before 266th >w< :rofl )
  5. Mirror

    Your Favorite Character in Eyeshield 21!

    Hiruma is great (and my nr. 1 chose aswell :XD ) but yea Fenrir, it wouldn't be the same if he was the main. It would ruin his mysterious character :amuse Besides, it would probably be more of a seinen than a shounen if he was main C. ;3
  6. Mirror

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo True, one of es21's big forces is the surprices (An a poll was made in the prediction-thread! -Who- did that?! I had to write a prediction because of teh Poll >__< ) How do u remember all those facts Hoshi?__? Amazing, my brain usually fries such info after I've read it :XD
  7. Mirror

    Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D

    -THAT- would be plain evil T___T ...I would die... !!! (especially since the Hirumamo-ness of ch 265 began at like page 18!!! :yelling Well Xophy-kun, I'm finnishing alot of Hirumamo art these days due to turn of events in the story and big glee of certain HiruMamo communities But I'm being...
  8. Mirror

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo I guess it didn't matter in the end (Hiruma making his pass with the rigth arm >___>; ) Perhaps I've been doing some serious sleeping while reading es21 (I kinda doubt it's that bad though ;3) but has it been revealed which teams could be waiting in the x-mas bowl? ... I...
  9. Mirror

    Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D

    Yea, I feel the same at the moment, everything is sketches and I can't finnish, at least with my ES21 fanart that is... I'm way too hooked on current Hirumamo events to do some decent fanart (ecchiecchi mind of mine) Fortunatly I'm starting in a new school in febuary (animation/cg artist) so...
  10. Mirror

    Voting [VOTING]fan Art of the Month - January 2008

    Re: [SUBMISSIONS]fan Art of the Month - January 2008 Manga: Naruto Characters: Hatake Kakashi Category: Colored
  11. Winter

    Winter

    Kakashi from Naruto
  12. Mirror

    Os.Hoshi's Es21 Contributions! =D

    Myaaa Sakuraba icon<3<3<3 and that young yoichi coloured one (sep) is just my favorite (there's just not enough art of that young devil-brat around!! D': ) and it's a great colouring u did there aswell ;3
  13. Mirror

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Q; I was wondering in the case of Hirumas 'left-hand' throw, is it possible/normal for eg NFL players to be able to throw decent left-hand passes (if they're right-handed)? (Not counting the rigth arm injury here)
  14. Mirror

    You know Eyeshield 21's infected your brain when...

    ... When you sit for hours (night&days) each week waiting for the raw to come out, thinking; 'why is it allways one piece/naruto/bleach thats out first... (and stopping all your social life in the meantime) ... When you check MH in the middel of the night comming home from a party just to see...
  15. Mirror

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 265 Spoiler Thread Beautiful picture! It's been a looong hard wait for this chapter, can't wait much longer!! D< Anyways glad to see some spoiler at least ;3
Top