Recent content by Misa

  1. Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Guys, IDK if you realise but Naruto and Sasuke are equal in power/strength. It's just Naruto's tenacity and will to not kill Sasuke or be killed by Sasuke which triumphed over Sasuke's ideology. Naruto only beat Sasuke's mask he had over him. That idea of killing Naruto and getting things done...
  2. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Raws? Yes I saw it earlier. Thanks for the link. Does that LJ user always update with raws? (ie; scans them herself when she gets a copy of lala?)
  3. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Raws? Apparently, but you need an account and 20 non spam posts... I kind of don't like the idea that they want me to post comments til I have 20, and if I don't continue posting they'll delete my account, so I would like other means to get the raws :) I downloaded raw...
  4. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Vampire Knight Raws? Where can we find online raws of Vampire Knight? I've looked sooo long in google and can't find. also URDAN on #lurk doesnt have them :( thanks !
  5. Shoujo Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru by Aoki Kotomi

    Re: Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru the movie is quite slow, i was thinking of subbing it but heard other people were so gave up. but Jun fans will like it.. its hawwwwwwwwwt.<3 the manga is way better though... if you like this kind of series..try Koi Kaze and Tsumi ni nureta futari (2...
  6. Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

    Re: Nana Discussion DON'T FORGET REN FROM SHAMAN KING, ED FROM FMA, TERESA FROM CLAYMORE lol<3 i freaking love romi paku ^_^ anyway if noone scanlates this I'd be interested in working on it (with others)..if we can get raws.
  7. Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Mm, so Deidara bit the big one huh? Byebye Deidara, you were pretty cool. I loved the way Sasuke turned off Sharingan, I just got the feeling he did it because of his good nature and it was disturbing Deidara, reminding him of Itachi when he abhores Itachi and doesn't wanna be compared. Tobi...
  8. Chapter 346 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 346 Predictions [Naruto] Kishi has a tendency to do things that shock us. It seems like Sasuke is the real person there, but it could go either way. Sasuke doesn't particularly like Kabuto, he walked right past him there.. but I don't know about him calling him by his name in that...
  9. Chapter 343 Discussions [Naruto]

    I knew it. GOOOO SASUKE!!!!! hehe.. that boy is smart @___@ He pretended all this time he doesn't care about being eaten alive, to trick Orochimaru ne ? ^^ btw, "He endured. He waited. For the day this would come. The balance of life and death that rides on the battle between the teacher and...
  10. Chapter 294 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 294 Discussion No, at the moment Kabuto is loyal to Orochimaru. But he seem to just want to watch what happens with Oro and Naruto for now, and he comes peacefully to talk to Sakura and Yamato.. he's much like that. He isn't a fighting type. No Sai this chapter...weird much?
  11. Chapter 294 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 294 Discussion <Seres> lol narutos gonna shoot a big black beam at orochimaru. this is so funny. <Seres> *insert funnybeamlol chrono trigger sfx* * Parts: xacco <Chris-sama> chrono trigger wow thats like 10 years since i played that game^^ <Chris-sama> Its so cool=) <Seres> actually naruto...
  12. Chapter 293 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 293 Predictions HMmmmmmmm~ I predict Sai's mission is either going to kill Naruto (kyuubi) or Sasuke.. I think Sasuke is around there somewhere, seriously. . . . he's not on the toilet back at the ranch. LOL. I don't know what to expect of Sasuke, either he'll do something like save Naruto...
  13. Chapter 291 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 291 Discussions (Incomplete 15-page Jojo RAW out) that say Orochimaru vs Naruto (i think it also mention next week will be colour page, but I can only make out the words "sentaa karaa" so this is just a guess, the quality of scan too weak for me to read the words under.)
  14. Chapter 291 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 291 Discussions (Incomplete 15-page Jojo RAW out) MMM.. It's kind of sad.. Naruto's body takes too much damage with the Kyuubi tails influencing him. He bleeds a ton. Now I know why his arm got really damaged in Naruto vs Sasuke. It's like a double edged sword. I suddenly see this ending...
Top