Recent content by Miso

  1. TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

    Re: THE HEROES THREAD: SEASON 3: Beware of SPOILERS!!! Lionel Luther was just a hilarios character from Smallville, I always loved the role and thus the actor. Wonderful to see him again in another series. It wouldn't be too bad to see him in the next season I guess. This series is in need...
  2. Movies The Movie Thread!

    That's exactly how I feel. After I've seen the trailer I started reading the comic books (didn't know Watchmen before) and was just amazed of how narrative and complex this story was. The movie is quite a nice adaption of the comic books. They didn't change the story too much, the special...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 It would be absurd if Hinata (and Kakashi btw) were still alive. It had some coolness that Kishi had them killed although I really liked both characters. As for predictions: Kyuubi rampage. ^^
  4. General Captain Tsubasa Discussion

    Re: Captain Tsubasa I also like the series and enjoyed watching it. As many sport series it tends to be a bit unrealistic because all the characters have awesome power shots who can even break through the net and so on. Nowadays there's even an anime series called "Captain Tsubasa 2006" where...
  5. Artpad Discussion

    Nice picture. Show us more.
  6. Artpad Art!

    The n00b guide works for me. I use firefox...
  7. Sig Giveaways!

    ^ okie, no prob.
  8. Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail [KEFI] Chapter 1 Released! Haha, I stickied it because I thought it's interesting news and worth stickieing (sp?) it. The series looks definitely good and I hope you guys will continue to work on it. Your release has a very fine quality, I'm impressed..
  9. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Welcome, Ai! Hermie's friend..hmm...that's cool! :) Make sure you've fun here!
  10. The RPG Thread!

    Wow, that's quite much. Which one can you recommend? (And for which platform is it?)
  11. German Thread

    Re: German Hang Out Thread Ich kenne Dragonball nur als Fernsehserie und habe da auch nicht alles von gesehen. Ich fand, dass das hinterher immer lächerlicher wurde, weil die Charactere ultrastark wurden...:notrust
  12. 236 - Hirako cover

    Nicely done, the best Hirako cover I've seen so far. I like the night scene with the moon.
  13. Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail [KEFI] Chapter 1 Released! Wonderful news, thanks for the release. I'll be definitely trying out the new series.
  14. Uliquiorra 234 colour ^___^

    Overall it's quite neat but it lacks details. Especially on the hair. Yours looks like a shiny mass, it's better if you can see single strands of hair. :thumbs
  15. iManga

    Re: iNaruto Those look really nice in general. Good job. However, I feel like the iguys and igals should be totally black with only the white ipod headset. Yours still have too many details, like a colored gourd and so on - for my taste. Other than that they are fine but als you already said...
Top