Recent content by Missdi

  1. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 186 Spoiler Thread I don't think Kanda is an android. It just sounds too out there. It sounds like he is human, but has just been experimented on. So then he'd just be an experiment, not a robot.
  2. Halibel vs Hitsugaya Toushiro

    I honestly think Hitsugaya is gonna lose. Aizen seemed far too confident in his Espada. So I kno he's planning something. Also Hitsugaya hasn't had many fights, but from what I've seen so far he isn't that strong. When he was fighting that gillian arrancar he needed bankai and when he was...
  3. will bleach come to an end soon?

    I don't think it's ending anytime soon. We still have a bunch of characters who we haven't even seen fight yet. Then like kikrox1 said there's Ichigo's dad and his captaincy and how he got to the human world, etc. It's just so much that has to get solved and done before the manga can end.
Top