Recent content by missingsin

  1. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    The art is amazing this week isn't it? I really love how Furudate does the panels for matches or actions scenes, but this one just gives you the "hold your breath" kind of feeling. @PiggyBank; I think Karasuno will win the match.
  2. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    In the manga, Kuroo has more significant appearance especially as being part of the Gymnasium 3 group. I like Kenma's very laid-back attitude though...zero energy kind of thing.
  3. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Thank you so much, I had been waiting for the results. Oh, it's King Hinata for this round second :super and I feel happy that Suga-chan's went up the poll :super I'm glad Yachi's there in the Top 20. Saeko-neesan LOL :umad I love the Tanaka siblings :luv
  4. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Ah yeah, forgot to correct that. can't wait for the next match ---------- Post added July 03, 2014 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was July 02, 2014 at 05:46 AM ---------- 116 raws
  5. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    raws for 114 It's easy to overlook random characters especially in a team, there's just way too many people to pay attention to. I was hoping that Sugawara and Ennoshita can finish the match before they go to the next round, where Kageyama and Hinata can surprise old rivals....
  6. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Ch 111 Raws http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/?t=56347361
  7. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Saw the 109 raws. Awesome cover and color pages Re 108 - ahh, Hinata...the toilet sure is a memorable place for you...a new kind of toilet humor Ushijima's the blunt straightforward kind of guy, I really want him to face-off against Oikawa :kukuku - they're like polar opposites ....and on...
  8. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    They'll be seeing Nekoma again plus a few practice matches and NEW characters. Can't wait for the next chapters.
  9. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    ch 71 raws Speaking of the scanlated chapters, the adults in Haikyuu!! are being awesome. I really liked how Takeda motivated those two morons, and Shimada helping Yamaguchi. The two adorbs, Kageyama and Hinata, are just so funny and cute. I like how the characters are acting their age...
  10. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Karasuno really lost otherwise the scoreboard wouldn't have reflected it. It was a great chapter and what a way to end using Oikawa's POV to narrate it. In some ways Aobajousai was really the better team and it's great to see a sports manga that shows how practice, teamwork, and experience can...
  11. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    CH 68 raws
  12. missingsin

    Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

    I haven't seen the Ch 67 raws but the forum discussion at Baidu puts the score The raws came out :super Colorpage and....
Top