Recent content by MisterJudge

  1. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

    I suppose. Same on my side really, so i'm quite glad this isn't one of those games where you have to post thrice a day just to keep up ^^
  2. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

    Well, happy new years you all. I almost thought this had died. Glad that people are still here.
  3. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

    George acknowledged Sniffs greeting with a smile and a short nod. He had more than a bit of respect for the transformation mage, even if they hadn't talked much. Sniff was unassuming on first glance, but his exploits told another story. George smile turned into a blush when confronted with...
  4. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

    This lightning thingy is looking rather strange, but awesome. Wouldn't have expected to see something like that. How did you come up with the idea of rainbow lightning magic anyways?
  5. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

    George Weißhaupt was having a nice day. Yesterday he had returned successfully from a longer mission escorting a merchant convoy and the last night had been the first time in a while to have slept in a proper bed for him. He hadn’t known he would miss it so much. “Hehe, it’s not even a year...
  6. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

    Thanks for the praise, and for accepting my application! :) I've read the plot summary in post 1 and most of the other PC's character sheets. I've also been reading the first and last 5 pages of the roleplay. Thats what made me want to join, after all. I've also done something similiar to this...
  7. MisterJudge

    Favorites Best COMPLETED Manga that you have read...

    My favorite completed manga was Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, also known as Hoshi no Samidare. Its not that well known but i can only recommend it to anyone!
  8. MisterJudge

    Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

    Hm, are you guys still taking character applications? I was surfing around on the interwebs and what you are doing here intrigued me greatly. I am also a bit too lazy to browse through 300+ posts to find out if applications are closed or not :mono Edit1: Ah, what the hell, i made a character...
Top