Recent content by Misterkaido

  1. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 277 Discussion / 278 Predictions

    I completely agree with you.
  2. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 277 Discussion / 278 Predictions

    You understood what the chapter said. because I do not. so please explain me why it is BS.
  3. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 277 Discussion / 278 Predictions

    Well that's your opinion, for my part I do not find it anti-climactic tarmiel so it looks in the flashback is very smooth with mael unlike sariel. sariel told him that mael is not in his best state of mental health.
  4. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    it was expected that many of us have many questions but we can not expect to be answered in a single chapter, what we can do is wait for nakaba to answer them in due time.
  5. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    to activate the indra form you need to sacrifice 6 of the seven hearts, I do not think the goddesses have 7 hearts. as I understand the commandment gives you the power of darkness. he can only use the standard abilities of the demon clan.
  6. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    go so mael wanted to be like ludo, interesting. it seems that this was the basis apart from jealousy for the relationship of brothers of this and mel
  7. Misterkaido

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 273 Discussion / 274 Predictions

    regards all this mael = estorossa has been a predictable turn but I still like it a lot. I hope Nakaba answers the questions that are missing in the following chapters
  8. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    I'm the only one who thinks that mashima was extremely unfair to Irene she deserved much more a second chance than Zeref's emo, she only made mistakes once and yet ended in hell with acnology and august doing the human centipede.
  9. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    You're right I'd forgotten that this revolves around the ship.And that's the reason everyone keeps seeing crap.
  10. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 544 Chapter Discussion / 545 Predictions

    They realize that all this damn war was a waste of time all this as before the war began. Nothing happened no character change or change of leadership everything remains the same as before starting all this crap.
  11. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 543 Chapter Discussion / 544 Predictions

    Is it in chapter 545 or 546 that this shit is over?
  12. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    I do not know why you are excited because the acnologia has returned, it has stopped being a threat for some time now has an immensely OP power level capable of destroying a whole country with an attack but curiously no one dies of that attack. And even so he will have the same treatment as...
  13. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    I know. If he recovers and redraws manga he would give the opportunity.
  14. Misterkaido

    Chapter Fairy Tail 536 Chapter Discussion / 537 Predictions

    Name me a shonen worse than FT.
Top