ugh HIMYM ending >:U! definitely not happy with the way things ended. Not just the end but at least they should've made the series few seasons shorter. After the 5th season the show lost its original quality (also the people who have seen Friends say HIMYM is very similar to it?) I feel like the...
sadly realistic behaviour is not usually given to the the characters in fantasy books, so i have to say imperium's suggestions look really good. When i have the time i'll definitely read them :D
One book i can recommend to you is the pledge. it's a crime novella which was a movie script...
Re: Beelzebub 240 Discussion (Series end)
To be honest reading the ending for the first time felt a bit like a slap, so i'm not sure if i enjoyed it at all. Sure the series started to feel a bit repetitive closer to the end but i really wish it could return to its old humour and then slowly...
Re: Favorite Celestial Spirit?
Aquarius! whenever she comes the chapter always takes a nice twist in a good way. Absolutely one of my favorites. :D
I would very much like to see Ophiuchus being more effective as well, even though it got beaten in an instant still looks kind of promising.
Currently reading Changing Planes by Ursula K. Le Guin and I've got to say it's a wonderful book. The writer tells the stories of alien dimensions and their habitants in each short story. It's a perfect read especially nowadays, with the weather being cold and severe, the book takes you to...
ha ha not seeing any changes would be so convenient for me ^^, her new drawing style bothers me a lot. It feels as if I'm reading a complete different manga so I can't agree with the ones who say they prefer the new drawing style. In the old way I believe the drawing and the story completed each...