Studio Cue was established in 2023, TMS have definitely taken Sakamoto before that.
People just be yapping at this point. Roboco is WAYYYY more wordier than this.
It's the other way around. We already know the first three chapters are longer, they are required to be presented at the serialization meeting before the weekly schedule starts.
If they receive the notice at chapter 7 (released to public), the authors are already working on chapter 10.
Plenty of times the mag only had two CPs, even during Nak's tenure. You can count it on the Jump wiki if you want.
Of course we can give everyone CPs, but in effect it will make CPs completely redundant, to the point readers no longer even trust CPs anymore.
It your choice if you want to bank...
It's ultimately the author's choice what platform they aim to serialise.
However most people probably don't know this.
Plus manuscript fees are 1/3 less pay compared to main mag, no matter what schedule you choose. 12000 Yen Vs 18700 Yen per page.
I'm one of the main editor at the Jump Wiki. And I have looked at these infos for way too many times already.
A whole two years from Ayashimon to Green Green Greens.
Even Earthchild had a CP for huge reception and popularity.
I'm kinda happy that they eventually stopped with this experiment as...
I've contributed the most to the "list of best selling lightnovels" page on wikipedia, done a fair amount of research. To my surprise, most lightnovels that gets anime adaptation actually do sell at least 2-3 million copies at the lowest. So I don't understand the comparison.
Why should you...
Above the award winning section.
受賞者が将来作品を週刊少年ジャンプで連載し、
単行本化した際には、審査員の先生方の中から
一人選んでコミックスの帯の推薦文を書いてもらえます!
When the winner's work is serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump and published as a book, one of the judges will be chosen to write a recommendation for the comic's cover!
The award-winning one-shot will be unveiled in the digital WSJ magazine.
However, they are guaranteed to receive an obi recommendation after their serialization.
I'm not sure if you all read My Hero Academia, but I think the main confusion about the length of the epilogue comes from the introduction of a new mysterious character in the last chapter.
I have zero intention to continue this conversation further.
People are welcome to look into this themselves. There are certainly a number of manga that sold better.
How would you know if they already don't have a deal in place. The Yokozuna was participating in the november match, which clearly indicate an official partnership, with other consecutive matches following it, with heavy promotion of Hinomaru. It lived 6 months knowing the promotion that will...