Recent content by mizu172

  1. mizu172

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 416 Discussions / 417 Predictions Sasuke deserves A FRICKIN SLAP ALL ACROSS HIS PRETTY FACE, boy. aishh he's going on my nerves...u can see what kishi is planning -.- so the final battle will be Naruto/Sasuke anyway... -.- ok then fine I just want this story to end one day...
  2. mizu172

    Shiho - likes glasses, codes, and Shikamaru

    haha if it's not temari he's going to end up with, then it's this girl~ she's kinda like him huh? lool
  3. mizu172

    396 - 16 by DD! + KG Panel

    Re: 396 - 16 by DD! is it just me or is your work getting more and more perfect everytime I look at it?!? gawd it's like in the anime ..
  4. mizu172

    Chapter 389 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 389 Predictions [Naruto] sakura will come to save the world lol
  5. mizu172

    Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

    ahhhhh! I wanna see the japanese kanji and stuff. But all I can see are stupid squares. What do I have to download to read the kanji stuff? LOL so off topic ^^;
  6. mizu172

    Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    aww man, I dont want sakura and naruto to hook up! :( it it will most likely turn out like that o____o darn...
  7. mizu172

    Chapter 380 Discussion [Naruto]

    oh no... tsunade's statement... now it's clear that its going to be NaruSaku... dammit!! Sasuke you BIG idiot!! >.<
  8. mizu172

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden - Ep. 35

    sai's bro got blue hair, so he's not suigetsu LoL btw SAKURA was very beautiful in this episode! <3
  9. mizu172

    Coloring The Naruto Fanart Thread

    w00t! Look at this pic! Sasuke and Itachi look so hot 0_0 >.< :3 http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Uchiha-We-meet-again-69682529
  10. mizu172

    horrible animation

    thanxx guys! ^_^
  11. mizu172

    horrible animation

    LoL thanx juUnior! :D ur always so nice :wtf
  12. mizu172

    horrible animation

    Ep 34 is out! In one scene, Ino should have looked like this: but it turned out like this(sry 4 bad quality): That was so disappointing -.- kishi's lineart was so good! they totally ruined it. Same goes for Yamato's entry >.< but next ep is awesome animation w00t [hr] Write...
  13. mizu172

    Favorites Our Most and Least Favorite Characters - and why

    Re: Who's your favourite female ninja? r u a layer for da noobs? kinda don't get ur name xD but it's probably the noob slayer o_o xD xD
  14. mizu172

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep. 34

    yeah, I also thought that his voice would be friendlier O_o but I can deal with it xD
  15. mizu172

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden Ep. 34

    Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino Ino even though shit animation, she was drawn well(wtf is with my english) but I don't like the panel where she says "weird guy?" that looked so shitty compared to the manga xD look at my gallery u can see...
Top