Recent content by Mizukodomo14

  1. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Doumeki Smiling? Now that you mention it, I don't believe he has EVER smiled. I think that's probably to show how just, ridiculously different he and Watanuki are, but that's a little un natural... I have to agree, I don't think we've ever seen him actually smile
  2. How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I had just finished reading chapter 204 of XXX Holic, and I had to find a forum where I could discuss it. Naturally i went to the Google machine on the intertubes, and found this place. really liking it :D
  3. Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    Here we go! 1) I'm African American 2) I'm Bi-racial (black and white) 3) I was born in Africa (Accra, Ghana) 4) my mother spoke 9 languages fluently 5) I speak/understand 3 fluent-ish(English, French, and Japanese) 6) I'm into fashion, especially Gyaru/Japanese street fashion 7)I also...
  4. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 204 Discussion/205 Predictions Thread So basically, I hope CLAMP won't be typical CLAMP, and do something really ridiculous, like having Doumeki leave Watanuki, because for some reason (not just my inner fan girl) I find that the answer is obvious. but maybe I'm reading into their...
Top