Recent content by Mizura

  1. ShounenSuki's Official Fanbook Translations

    Ooh! Thank you for all the work you're putting up for us! I look forward to it! =D
  2. ShounenSuki's Official Fanbook Translations

    OMG! Thank you thank you thank you! *__* This is awesome! Is there a scan of the raws available? It confirms what everybody has been saying as well: that special jounin are basically Specialized upper ninja! =D
  3. Databook II [Flunko] Databook 2 - Characters

    Re: Databook 2 - page 114-115 Tonton etc Tonton's profile was excellent! *___* Thanks! Shikaku's was funny! "Afraid of his wife", and techniques originally for catching deer. XD Thanks for the translations!
  4. The Nihongaeri Thread

    Thank you very much Nihongaeri! :thumbs That clears up a lot!
  5. The Nihongaeri Thread

    Nihongaeri, I was just wondering if I could ask you to translate a small part? I hope I'm not bothering you. In chapter 245, page 17 and 18 basically, the different translations of what Sakura says are so different that it's very confusing: - in Inane's version, Sakura says that she feels a...
  6. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Sakura cried and said Naruto and has already helped defeat an akatsuki in the name of helping both her teammates, Naruto included. Hinata has fainted twice. In the meantime, she does not relate to his current pains. The "you're a proud loser" speech is not going to work with the Jinchuuriki and...
  7. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Hmm. I'm quite anti-NaruHina myself, especially at this point where the relationship would be completely shallow. Hinata no longer relates to Any of Naruto's pains. She reached out to his pain of not being acknowledged and his pain of being a loser, both of which are resolved. And she has no...
  8. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    What a cute fanart! *__* Oh, sorry, I wasn't talking about 296 alone actually. I was thinking of that scene in the more global context of a team 7 essay covering the evolution of team 7 dynamics since the beginning of the series. I was thinking that too! =) Though it's be weird to see Sakura...
  9. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Yeah. ;___; Indeed! :thumbs Team 7 is greater than the sum of its parts. The members of team 7 are each other's character development, and ultimately each other's possible salvation as each of them goes all out in their respective goals. Naruto right now is losing his mind in order to save...
  10. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Splintered! *glomps* I'm so sad we can't carry discussions in the Sakura fc right now. :( On topic: Good points. If Orochimaru is a jinchuuriki, then he Really is a lame one to get owned by "newbie" Naruto jinchuuriki. Good point about the "secret mission" too. But ironically, the emotions...
  11. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Since when did all of Sakura's actions make sense? =\ Sakura fan myself or not, I must say she's a bit suicidal sometimes: - hugged CS Sasuke - faced berserk Gaara (remember that?) - took a hit in the stomach from Sasori - and now tried to calm down Naruto. She doesn't necessarily think of how...
  12. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Ah but how could she Tell? Demonic Sasuke seemed barely in control as well, in fact she was Specifically thinking that this wasn't the Sasuke she knew before attempting to hug him. As for Naruto, remember: nobody told her about 4-tails Naruto. She just saw that he was in pain and tried to reach...
  13. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Of Course she had to mention Sasuke! Naruto went berserk for HIM. What do you expect her to say: - sit boy! which most likely won't work - or even "drop Sasuke completely", which might actually Enrage Naruto? I was quite surprised by what she said actually, I couldn't picture her saying that...
  14. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Hmm. How come I'm not surprised? :laugh Actually, I was expecting a "She's just faking it. Obviously she's just realized that she needs Naruto to fight against opponents of Orochimaru's level in order to get back Sasuke, so she's attempting to manipulate him into believing that she cares."...
  15. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Oh. My. God. Sakura offered to save Sasuke on her own in order to try to spare Naruto the pain. Take that "Sakura is only interested in using Naruto as a tool to get back Sasuke" people. XP
Top