Recent content by MJ_LoneWolf

  1. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 280 Discussion/281 Predictions

    I would assume so. I just was saying if he wants to marry Erina or whatever his plan to kidnap her seems counterproductive.
  2. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 280 Discussion/281 Predictions

    Has there been any thought maybe this whole thing is a ploy by Jouichiro and Asahi to get Souma and Erina to acknowledge their feelings for each other? I doubt it would go down like that but it makes more sense than getting Erina to fall for him by kidnapping her.
  3. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 280 Discussion/281 Predictions

    WTF does Asahi think he can achieve by kidnapping and tying up Erina? Threaten her to return his affection? It seems this was done to make him into a menacing villian without any real thought behind it.
  4. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 918 Discussion / 919 Predictions

    Im loving the pace of Wano arc so far. The Tama/Luffy stuff is so cute. If Tama can tame any Zoan type she could create an army and be a pretty big force on her own. Was it stated what devil fruit that is?
  5. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 196 Discussion / 197 Predictions Thread

    I thought it was better paced up until now and Im not complaining Im just saying I can see where people are coming from.
  6. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 196 Discussion / 197 Predictions Thread

    He doesn't have to be a bloodthirsty psychopath but I just didn't feel like Gentle was on the same level as the others. Just my opinion.
  7. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 196 Discussion / 197 Predictions Thread

    Sure, I enjoyed the Endeavor stuff but I meant an arc for Deku and co. This is the story of how he became the greatest hero right?
  8. MJ_LoneWolf

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 196 Discussion / 197 Predictions Thread

    Way to get butthurt because everyone doesn't adhere to your opinion. Its been awhile since the Overhaul arc and if this is gonna take 3 months it will be over a year since we got any new big villian to face. Just like how many people feel the current arc in the anime is lackluster, people would...
Top